Ratings for Jimmy P. Sethna

I was hesitant about getting help. I had been given Dr. jim’s Name before but I did not see how talking to someone would be helpful when talking to my family and friends did not help. Boy was I wrong. Dr. Jim does not just listen but helped me to see patterns I had not considered and helped me to see things differently. My life and relationships are so much better. I just wish I saw him sooner.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2019

My son had been in and out of psychiatrists and therapists over the years and nothing seemed to help. Dr. Sethna was able to figure out the problems he was having and now my son is doing so much better. I have nothing but praise, appreciation, and thanks to him. He has a great sense of humor. He used his sense of humor to connect with my son in ways I have never seen a psychiatrist or therapist do. In the first session, I saw my son say more to him than therapists or psychiatrists he had been seeing for months. All in all, a talented, well-meaning, and excellent psychologist and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2019

......…;;,;,,,.,.........,,,,,...,,,,.,.,.,...,,.,

flag | Submitted January 20, 2019

Dr. Sethna is amazing. I had been given so many diagnoses by so many different people I did not know where to turn. Dr. Sethna took the time to listen and help me understand my difficulties. He then directed me to the right resources for my problems. He is an absolute gem and I feel fortunate to have met him.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2018

Dr. Sethna is amazing! he listens. he really listens. He was able to help me understand why I continually self sabotage and help me to stop doing it. Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2018

He is awesome! He has helped me beyond words. Great personality no bs

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Dr. Jimmy is Likable, Friendly, EDUCATED, Empathetic and Wise, he is foremost a good person and excellent listener who is a counselor... treating the whole person - Very Recommended! Thanks for the help

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

My son's psychiatrist wanted him to get an evaluation. I did not know where to go and I was fortunate to find Dr. Sethna. He really listens to you and puts you at ease. Through the course of a few appointments he was able to determine my son's problems. Now he is doing so much better! I highly recommend Dr. Sethna!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

I had been dealing with significant issues with self esteem and confidence. Dr. Jim helped me to build my confidence. I recently applied for and got my dream job! I never would have been able to get it if Dr. Jim had not helped me!!!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

My son does not look forward to any type of appointments. And he give me some grief about going to them. All except his visits with Dr. Sethna. He seems to actually enjoy them, even though they are rather long. Dr. Sethna took all the time we needed to make sure my son and I understood the process. I was not sure where to take my son for a evaluation. So we got so very lucky in our selection of Dr. Sethna. Highly Recommend!!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016