Dr. Jimmy P. Sethna

You may also like

Its hard to talk to your friends and family about whats bothering you without feeling like a burden. Dr. Sethna helped me understand the roots behind my fears and sadness and has helped me deal with them better. Thank you so much!!!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

He is incredible! He takes the time to really listen to you and help you figure out your problems. I have been to so many doctors who are either writing notes or typing in their computer while partially listening to me. It is refreshing to meet someone who actually wants to hear what I have to say!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

He's a very welcoming and warm doctor. He gets to the root of your issues and explains a lot of things. He is very thorough with his explanations and makes you think about what the root cause of your issues. I really appreciate his candor and approach.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

I had been to other psychologists and did not have good experiences. It never seemed as if they were listening or cared about what I had to say. One older therapist actually fell asleep when I was talking to her. A friend convinced me to give Dr. J a try and I wish I had listened to her earlier. Dr. J has managed to help me so much and I have been able to come to terms with a lot of my previous difficulties. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

i came to him becuase I was difficulty with my anger. He helped me better understand the causes and has helped improve my relationship with my wife and kids. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

Dr.JImmy Sethna is one of the Best Doctors I've bad,and I Really appreciate him

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

Great doctor to have as great support. www.paulimel.joinambit.com

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

I was very sad when i came to him because my world had been rocked. He helped me deal with and come to terms with the death of my daughter. I would never be where i am today if it wasn't for Dr. S.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014

Dr. Sethna has been tremendously helpful to me. He has helped me deal with some of my family difficulties.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2014

Dr. Sethna is amazing! He really gets my problems and listens to what I am saying. I have been to other therapists who don't listen but judge. Dr. Sethna gives me the time to say what I need to say and then offers helpful suggestions. Thank you so much!!!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

Dr. Jimmy P. Sethna's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Its hard to talk to your friends and family about whats bothering you without feeling like a burden. Dr. Sethna helped me understand the roots behind my fears a..."

December 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is incredible! He takes the time to really listen to you and help you figure out your problems. I have been to so many doctors who are either writing notes o..."

October 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He's a very welcoming and warm doctor. He gets to the root of your issues and explains a lot of things. He is very thorough with his explanations and makes y..."

July 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had been to other psychologists and did not have good experiences. It never seemed as if they were listening or cared about what I had to say. One older ther..."

April 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "i came to him becuase I was difficulty with my anger. He helped me better understand the causes and has helped improve my relationship with my wife and kids. I ..."

February 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.JImmy Sethna is one of the Best Doctors I've bad,and I Really appreciate him"

December 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor to have as great support. www.paulimel.joinambit.com"

November 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was very sad when i came to him because my world had been rocked. He helped me deal with and come to terms with the death of my daughter. I would never be wh..."

September 20, 2014