Ratings for Dr. Jimmy P. Sethna

My son does not look forward to any type of appointments. And he give me some grief about going to them. All except his visits with Dr. Sethna. He seems to actually enjoy them, even though they are rather long. Dr. Sethna took all the time we needed to make sure my son and I understood the process. I was not sure where to take my son for a evaluation. So we got so very lucky in our selection of Dr. Sethna. Highly Recommend!!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

Dr. Sethna has helped me better deal with my problems with my wife. Thanks so much!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Dr. Sethna is amazing! He has helped my son so much! When my son came to see Dr. Sethna, he was depressed, sleeping all day, and not getting a lot done. Now, he is in school, working a part time job, and has a plan to achieve his goals. I can't thank Dr. Sethna enough for all he has done for my son!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

I have talked to other professionals and all they seem to do is stare at their computers or files while nodding or saying ok. Dr. Jim looks right at you and gives you respect you deserve. It is refreshing to meet a doctor who treats you like a human and not a number. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

Its hard to talk to your friends and family about whats bothering you without feeling like a burden. Dr. Sethna helped me understand the roots behind my fears and sadness and has helped me deal with them better. Thank you so much!!!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

He is incredible! He takes the time to really listen to you and help you figure out your problems. I have been to so many doctors who are either writing notes or typing in their computer while partially listening to me. It is refreshing to meet someone who actually wants to hear what I have to say!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

He's a very welcoming and warm doctor. He gets to the root of your issues and explains a lot of things. He is very thorough with his explanations and makes you think about what the root cause of your issues. I really appreciate his candor and approach.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

I had been to other psychologists and did not have good experiences. It never seemed as if they were listening or cared about what I had to say. One older therapist actually fell asleep when I was talking to her. A friend convinced me to give Dr. J a try and I wish I had listened to her earlier. Dr. J has managed to help me so much and I have been able to come to terms with a lot of my previous difficulties. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

i came to him becuase I was difficulty with my anger. He helped me better understand the causes and has helped improve my relationship with my wife and kids. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015