Ratings for Dr. Gina E. Dapul-Hidalgo

Dr. Dapul listens intently, asks me questions, explains treatment options and what she recommends and why. She engages, and she seems genuinely interested both in me and in her own field. I have total confidence in her.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Wonderful! Answered all my questions as well as asked my daughter if she had any. She has a way where kids respond and talk to her!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

I had an excellent experience with Dr Dapul Hidalgo and her staff. Would highly recommend her

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

Dr Gina was excellent . I had very pleasant experience. Dr Gina took time with me ,she listens and she explain everything about test . The staff is very nice and worm welcoming. I will recommend her to all of my family and friends .

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

Dr Gina is wonderful! Great bedside manner, thorough, kind, patient and very personable.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

The doctor was very easy to talk to and I never felt rushed. She explained in detail the tests that were being performed.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Good doctor. Office is small for number of patients they have.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

I really appreciated her attentiveness and care. She sought to make sure I understood all the tests she was doing and why.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Dr. Dapul-Hildalgo was very attentive to my daughter, did a thorough analysis and prescribed a medicine that addressed her allergy. I highly recommend Dr. Dapul-Hidalgo!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

She wasn't interested in my history. I felt rushed, especially when she felt the need to look at her watch more than once. I tried to ask questions, but when I wasn't fast enough she got irritated. Heaven forbid some people aren't completely comfortable at doctors offices and they want to truly understand what is being told to them.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013