Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Loomer

Dr. Loomer is very knowledgeable. He takes the time to talk to his patients and address your concerns. I lucked out when I found him.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2019

Dr Loomer always takes the time to discuss any issues and thoroughly explains everything. He is easy to get along with and makes you feel welcomed. He remembers who you are and what your medical condition is.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2019

Dr. Loomer is great. Kind, Knowledgeable, great bed side manner!!!!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2019

Fantastic doctor. Really cares about his patients . Highly recommend him to anybody looking for a Rheumatologist.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2019

Listens, efficient staff and infusion personnel, punctual, RETURNS CALLS AND RESPONDS TO MESSAGES.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2019

Dr Loomer is a good listener and asks detailed questions for my health issues. Explains things well and good sense of humor. His staff is great and knowledgeable. The Nex Gen Patient Portal could use some computer tech help. Also, the infusion room is run well by Frankie. 1 suggestion would be to always offer water to all people getting infusions and clean the chairs and change pillow covers after each patient is done.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2019

Great doctor really cares and takes time with his patients. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2019

Dr. Loomer is, to me, a really good, informed doctor for RA. He is pleasant to visit with, asks me my opinions and takes all into consideration when prescribing or advising me on medications. Has a since of humor and allows me to be me.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2019

Very friendly and he listens. He changed my meds and now I have less joint pain (from SLE) and can now sleep! Front office staff is very competent and friendly as well.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2019

Dr. Loomed diagnosed my RA & put me on a treatment plan that has worked well for me. He is experienced,attentive, know.edgeable , listens and answers my questions well. recommend

flag | Submitted April 17, 2019