Ratings for Dr. Andrew Bayley

Helped ease my dads suffering right to the end. Approachable, compassionate and caring.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2019

A GREAT guy, bar none. If they had to find a suitable replacement for Dr. Cummings, they certainly located the right person to do it! I can recall, on the occasion of my last 10 year long follow-up visit to see him after my cancer therapy, him asking me the question, "Have you ever been in the military…? Because I am issuing you what they refer to as an 'honourable discharge.'" I was cancer-free, & this was Dr. Bayley's wonderful way of telling me so. What a great, great doctor --- and a wonderful human being --- both.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

A patient from 10 years ago (2006). Dr.Andrew Bayley and his team are both friendly, accessible and wholehearted focus on resolving and rescuing patient's issue(s). Thanks for Dr. Andrew Bayley for saving my life ten years ago.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Dr Bayley is a very compassionate, caring doctor. He is a very busy doctor, but is always smiling and takes the time to listen to your concerns. He makes you feel at ease and speaks to you in terms that are easy to understand. His team are all very cari g and helpful. I would recommend him and staff to anyone going through a difficult time.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

Andrew is an amazing person. I'd use the word doc or oncologist but it takes more than that. His tell it the way it is attitude for me made all the difference in the world. When your going thru such a rough time sugar coating thing is just smoke and not what you want. I was lucky only once in my life and that was having Dr Gullane Dr Bayley and the very special Elana as a speech therapist. If anyone had to put an "A" team together this would be it. For anyone reading this and is either looking for info into head and neck cancer Doctors please by all means email me @ sshrimpton7@hotmail.com it's been almost 5 years I'm cancer free and have become a information pro, so to speak, on the subject. Regardless of the ongoing pain im not blaming they didnt give me the cancer so these guys really did their jobs. Just want to say thanks. I think lmfao.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

Dr. Bayley is a gift to the profession. He is compassionate, caring, conscientious, and most of all, human. He gives lots of information in understandable chunks and makes an otherwise terrible process actually pleasant. I have met hundreds of doctors both on this cancer journey with my mother, and as a professional in the medical-legal world - and none have come close to Dr. Bayley. He is smart, creative in his approach to difficult medical problems, kind, and absolutely unflappable. His positive, approachable and down-to-earth bedside manner is second to none. I have never written a review like this before, but Dr. Bayley's care and compassion warrant it. Thank you Dr. Bayley.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

2003, Age 39 and I find out I have Stage 4 of a rare cancer (Nasopharyngeal carcinoma) but I was also the the luckiest person in the universe to have Dr. Bayley helping me through the most difficult challenge of my life. Even when the news given was the worst thing to hear I always had great confidence in what he had lined up for me as far as treatment goes. His modest yet most beautiful personable manner is one all doctors of the world should set as a standard. Thank you for saving my life.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2015

I've now spent almost three years with Dr. Bayley - he's one of kind. He doesn't just view us as patients, he views us as people. He takes the time to listen and explain. He remembers what we discussed in previous visits. When you've been diagnosed with cancer, it makes such a difference to have a doctor who really cares about you. He's available when you need him, I could always see him on short notice. And I almost never had to wait long for our appointments.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Dr. Bayley and his team are wonderful..... I love that he knows US as a family - what we are going thru together... my husband is not the best patient in the world but Dr. Bayley will tell him what to do and he does it! When we need him he is there, and I hope that everyone who ever needs a Radiologist/Oncologist has Dr. Bayley.. He is passionate with his patients & families - his students will be learning from the best.....

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

One of the most wonderful experiences during a difficult time was meeting and dealing with Dr. Bayley. He is approachable, uses simple and clear language, remembers the patients children's names, has a great deal of patience with older clients and really cares about the 'whole health' of his patients. I hope medical students and those starting out in the medical field get the chance to learn from this man.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015