Ratings for Dr. A Appleton

Dr. Appleton almost ruined my life. I was developing either rheumatoid arthritis or ankylosing spondylitis. I had heard about honey bee venom shots curing this disease. When I brought this up to him.. Dr. Appleton laughed and told me that bee venom shots was the equivalent of hitting myself with a pan. I reminded him that I would actually be injecting venom into my body. He continues to be unimpressed and condescending. He was trying to get me to go on Remicade (a drug used in chemotherapy) and could not confirm whether or not I would be able to get pregnant in the future... after doing this drug. I told him I would rather roll on the ground in agony... SCREAMING... than give that up! He kicked me out of his office... telling me he could not help me any further. I ended up doing the honey bee venom shots and I have NO arthritis symptoms. I'm surprised he was so quick to dismiss my idea. I could only eerily imagine what my life would have been like if I had cowered down to him. I wish doctors would consider alternatives. All they know how to do is diagnose, prescribe and do surgeries. Remember, doctor offices are called practices for a reason... they are practicing on you! If you have any arthritis symptoms or inflammation, please consider doing honey bee venom shots. Meditrine Naturopathic Medical Clinic is where I did mine. Good luck in your search for your cure!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016