Ratings for Dr. Elena Ferrer

I'm new to Windsor Park Dental and they have a strong first impression. Everyone is very friendly and made my first couple of visits relaxed. I'm happy I chose them.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2019

Probably one of the best dentist I've been to. I've only had great experiences with all the staff.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2019

couldn’t be more pleased , I’m home now after the most compassionate service , prompt attention , and made to feel so at ease experience I had such problems over the long weekend resulting in having the tooth pulled , just now , so yikes I encourage anyone to visit this dental office My experience was the best I’ve ever had at the dentist 🦷, I’m 54 and never have I had such top notch quality and care I’m a forever patient , and I’m bringing my now family too! They were delighted to hear about my experience there , I was in horrible pain for 3 days , so my family will be joining this practice as well So glad I’m now in such great care , special thanks to Dr Ferrer and the delightful support staff and nurses xoxoxo❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

flag | Submitted July 3, 2019

Windsor Park Dental put me at ease from my very first appointment. Not only is the team highly skilled at their work, they are friendly and caring. Thank you Dr. Elena Ferrer and Sherrie for my new smile! I waited many years to not have to think about my teeth before anyone took my picture! Much appreciated :)

flag | Submitted June 22, 2019

I cracked a tooth the Thursday before the Easter long weekend. Very painful. Went to Windsor Park Dental. They got me in to see a dentist right away. The damage was accessed and a plan determined for a temporary fix. I was in and out in 1 1/2 hours. Will be contacted after the long weekend to complete a permanent fix. Dentist very professional. Explained clearly what needed to be done immediately and at a future date. Continually asked about my comfort. Going to the dentist is not my favourite thing but the experience was made better by their professionalism and compassion.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2019

I had a very bad experience with a dentist who had me in pain for almost 5 weeks. That happened 4 years ago and I couldn't bring myself to even enter the door at Windsor Park Dental. I related this story to a co worker one day and she said there's a new dentist there that she sees and is very good. So I dragged my anxiety into the dentist office and met Dr. Elena and Ashley. They were both so nice and great at their job that I just came back for my second appointment. They made me feel so comfortable and relaxed that I had a wonderful experience. If you need work done and have anxiety you must see these wonderful professionals. They are the best. Thank you for everything. Eric.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2019

I'd been previously traumatized by about dentist with filings/freezing, so I walked in there terrified. Dr. Ferrer was so incredibly patient and kind, and she's so skilled that I had no pain with the freezing or filling. I'm still in awe of how easy the whole appointment was, after what I'd been going through for the last 15 years at my old place. Everyone here is so nice, I'm happy to be a now and forever patient here.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2019

I feel silly for not coming to these guys sooner, they were so sensitive to my inability to freeze properly. They made sure I was having no pain at all while getting my root canal done. I applaud them for that. And the small chit chat keeps my mind off the issue at hand. Thank you again for a great experience ladies.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2019

They did a preliminary exam. Fixed what I needed. So polite and always making sure I was ok. I loved the visit and will be back over and over. Of all the work that has to be done, they showed me the cost and what has to be done over time. Very nice to know so I can set up for the costs. They also helped me make some informative decisions on the work that could be done. I feel the were excellent at what they do. Thanks

flag | Submitted January 27, 2019

This was my first visit to Windsor Park Dental. I felt very comfortable from the moment I walked in. It was a pleasure to meet Dr. Ferrer and her assistant. I had a great experience and I know that I will look forward to being her patient going forward.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2018

Dr. Elena Ferrer's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients