Dr. Elena Ferrer

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Elena Ferrer

Had partial plate repaired, Bobby was away so Dr. Ferrer looked after me. She was friendly, accommodating and quick. The staff are always friendly and pleasant to talk with from the receptionist to dental assistant to the Doctor and all seem very congenial with each other which adds to relaxation.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

Very friendly professional service. No wait time, had a root canal and filling, didn't feel any needles no pain. Very quickly completed and treatment plan was very well explained. Based off of this first visit I would highly recommend Dr Ferrer

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

I had a very good experience at Windsor park dental clinic. I feel everyone was very kind and compassionate in their work they do. I felt that I was important and mattered in what procedures that I had done, and would recommend this clinic to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Great dental team. Comfortable as you can make a dental office.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

She is a lifesaver. I went through like 4 mouth guards and she kept trying to find one that would work. I was grinding so badly I was in tears from the pain. I called the emergency line at the office and she called back ASAP and got me pain meds (to the pharmacy right by me) to get me through till Monday. She goes above and beyond for her patients!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Would highly recommend the Dentist Elena. Very caring and not rushed . Listens to you and your concerns .

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

You guys are awesome. I am a person that has a phobia with dentists, but after reading other reviews decided to take the chance, and boy what a great choice i made. Dr Ferrer and her assisatant made me feel so comfortable and didn't belittle me for being scared to be in the dentist chair. i called in the morning as i was in so much pain and you got me in within an hour. You guys rock, and i will recommending you to anyone who is looking. this is something i thought i'd never say, but i can't wait for my next appointment and see what our plan of attack is.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

The ladies at the reception, the dental assistant, and Dr Ferrer, were all friendly and accommodating. They made us all feel at ease on our first check-up with them. They made sure all our insurance coverages were properly recorded and applied to our billings. Dr Ferrer was awesome and explained everything that we needed to know.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

I began seeing Dr. Elena Ferrer at Windsor Park Dental about 1.5 yrs ago, and couldn't be more satisfied. She is very nice, friendly, gentle, and knowledgeable. I have severe anxiety and phobia of dental work, and she puts me more at ease than any dentist I've previously seen. The office staff and dental techs I've dealt with are also quite friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. I will absolutely continue being a patient at Windsor Park Dental.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Elena Ferrer and her assistant did an excellent job (as always) and their treatment was excellent. Thank you so much, Elena, for all your help.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Dr. Elena Ferrer's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients