Ratings for Dr. Daman Langguth

Excellent Doctor. I have a very rare Autoimmune Disease. I live in a rural area and can contact Dr Langguth any time. He is always helpful, up to date and caring. He has never been late, his staff are excellent. His knowledge is impressive.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Attitude stinks. Was in waiting room with partner when he stormed out of office and ripped a tune into the poor receptionist. Sometime later he and my other specialist at the time disagreed about my situation so I got short shift from both of them.This doctor ordered the same receptionist to do his dirty work over the phone.He didn't have the intestinal fortitude.

Submitted July 11, 2017

I live in a remote area of Queensland,I had to wait a fair bit to get appointment with him as he was recommended by another dr. He was very friendly but I felt that he was strapped for time and couldn't get me out quick enough $400 for 20 mins is a lot of money. But what really soured the visit was he didn't request one blood test,did not even look in my mouth to see what was going on,with all my other symptoms blind Freddy can see something not right is going on with my body. Just really disappointed I was hoping for some answers or even some encouragement that he would get to the bottom of my very uncomfortable life.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

Dr Langguth has been my immunologist for over 8 years. He diagnosed my immunodeficiency after years of misdiagnoses by GPs in New Zealand and Australia, and he is always available for me, either by phone or email. I consider him to be a good friend as well as my immunologist.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Yes I am not sure how it came to be that you could conclude that he is insulting and malicious??? He utilises worlds best practice medicine. Thanks to him and my ENT specialists I am still alive!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

The comment underneath this is so off the mark, dr Langguth is a pre eminent immunologist in Queensland who is the chair of the training committee for Immunopathology for Australia , speaks at conferences regularly and runs a vasculitis conference , his knowledge and skill are world class

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

My disability was ridiculed by this doctor. I was decimated by his barrage of insult and malicious disregard for the distressing condition that I have. This doctor did not consider how it could be treated and his conclusions were callous and absurd. He did not provide the chemotherapy treatment that is required to manage the condition which is chronic and debilitating.

Submitted May 23, 2016

Awesome doctor, would see again. The only thing that bothered me was that he kept looking at me funny. Not sure what was going on there, but he sorted my electromagnetic hypersensitivity out so it's all good.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

An absolute legend. Listened carefully and patiently to me and helped me immensely with my Multiple Chemical Sensitivity syndrome. Cannot rate him highly enough!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

he is a great Dr he saved me with Dr remidois with out these 2 Drs I wouldn't be here now

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014