Ratings for Dr. Pamela Hebbard

Very dishonest tells the patient what she thinks the patient wants to her doesn't recall what the patient has told her very unprofessional do not recommend her for a surgery

flag | Submitted June 16, 2018

Awesome experience, made me feel totally comfortable In the most professional manner.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2018

Worse dr I have ever encountered. Think she got her degree from a Cracker Jack box. Cares more about her looks than her patients. misdiagnosed me ended up with aggressive stage 4 cancer. Phoned her office several times for an appointment told to take pain relievers. Won't give her a mouse to treat never mind a human.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Dr. Pamela Hebbard performed an emergency 'twisted bowel surgery' on me in October, 2017. Assisted by Dr. Maiti and their medical staff I felt totally cared for by completely qualified, caring professionals. Thank you for giving back my life! Wonderful doctors, anetheseoligists, nurses, & all at the Grace Hospital. Thank you so much for everything. Mr. Pallister - you cut jobs I could plainly see but the staff went above & beyond to ensure patients received compassionate care. Actually missing breaks to complete patient's care.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

Dr. Hebbard did my lumpectomy, and later, mastectomy in tandem with Dr. Hayakawa. She is highly regarded by her peers for good reason. An extremely skilled and thorough surgeon who is honest and offers you clear, well-articulated options, with compassion, when you need to make difficult choices, She was a calming presence before both surgeries, and checked in on me after reconstruction. I was very lucky to have her and highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Scheduled for a mastectomy to be completed by her , she never came to see me at the HSC before or after the surgery . Thank goodness the second half of the surgery was rebuild Dr Bushel and staff was great!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Dr. Hebbard and staff were fantastic! She was extremely knowledgeable and straight up front with me and answered all my questions and made me feel I was in good hands with her and her team at HSC. Her nurse Stacey was fantastic with helping me at Cancer Care and ensured I would be well looked after which I was. I felt huge relief knowing my ordeal to have a pelvic mass removed would be looked after by the best and Dr. Hebbard in my opinion is the best!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

No one checked to make sure the sedation was working and started the procedure. It was extremely painful and dr Hubbard just kept ordering more drugs. I was screaming and ordered her to stop and she said "we'll have to let your dr know you refused the procedure." Afterwards they found out that the IV had separated and none of the drugs they had been shooting into it ever made it into me. Worst experience I've ever had and I am traumatized by it. Dr Hebbard never spoke to me about my concerns/pain during or after the procedure.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Cold and blunt. If you are giving life ending news find a heart to do it.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Dr. Hebbard is a great oncologist and I had a surgery done by the gold team. The staff at HSC and everyone was wonderful! One question I have is why do they put men and woman into the same room together? I had a surgery and the guy next to me in my room was stabbed and doing crystal meth with his sister when the nurses weren't around! What a nightmare!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015