Ratings for Dr. Silvia G. Geraci

very good doctor, has helped me with my pain management problems by suggesting alternatives for receiving pain.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Dr. Geraci is great. She is very pleasant and approachable. She takes the time to find out what is bothering you and comes up with a plan. She has helped my back and neck and I am so grateful I found her.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

Doctors are just not what they used to be. You pretty much have to make a list of your issues, questions, etc., then narrow it down to the 3 most important questions/issues. The doctors including Sylvia Geraci give you their face to face attention (if you're lucky) for about 15 seconds. Then their ears close and into the computer they (she) goes. But I only spoke approximately 3 sentences! She is typing and typing and typing. I haven't seen my MRI's in the screen so it's ALL NOTES! Notes about what?? My physical description? She didn't answer my concerns. Here's my sentences. Oh I forgot, it's really 4 sentences starting with: "Hello! How are you? I'm having a rough time of it because of my back where the herniations are and My Hips, especially the left hip has been really acting up. So much so that I cannot walk longer than 10-15 minute then the pain in my hip becomes intolerable, I need to sit because I just cannot walk any fiurther or I will break in half." Maybe she was writing all that I said who knows. She did not perform any kind of Neuro nor Orthopedic exam. Jot hands on in any way. At the beginning of my appointment Dr. Geraci DID MOT ASK ANY QUESTIONS REGARING WHY I AM SEEING HER TODAY. When she was finished I did not know she was finished, done seeing me or should I say ogling me! I hand encountered this same situation before with another doctor. It seems today doctors do nit give you any attention unless your head is falling off or you are bleeding profusely. Maybe they are all microchipped with x-Ray vision, who knows. This is one doctor I will NEVER return to. The Top Doc, Flying Ace, compassionate, understanding Doctor who takes time to HEAR YOU, TROUBLE SHOOTS EXACTLY WHERE YOUR PAIN IS . Asks how you get along. What area is your worst pain? He really wants to know and makes it a personal Mission to develop a treatment plan right then and there. The one and only "Leader, Co Leader, Co Owner Dr. Craig Shalmi. I've know him since 2005 and he is exactly the same caring, inquisitive, professional that he was back then. He speaks to you, speaks to your eyes, faced to face. He is gentile and kind. Maybe Dr. Geraci should try Dr. Shalmi's ways of patient care. Maybe she's just too new and money hungry. So with Sylvia Geraci you get 15 seconds of speaking, a whole lotta typing and she simply walks out the door without saying any word.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Dr. Silvia G. Geraci's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 2006)

AHC