Ratings for Dr. Alan K. Felsen

I had called to see if Dr. Felsen was taking on new patients as I was looking for a pcp. The receptionist was very irritated that I hadn't yet put him on my card, but tried to explain that unless I knew I can make an appointment I saw no reason to make him my pcp. She got very rude, told me I cannot make an appointment unless he is my pcp, she put me on "hold" when I tried to call back I went straight to an answering machine. The doctor really should look at his first point of contact.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Not nice man to certain kind of patient dismissive ..for pt to see md so many times and wind up gone...neglect..terrible for family left

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Good Doctor. Have nothing but nice things to say about him! But, the WORST staff in the world. Very unprofessional staff. They lack basic common sense are very rude.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

Doctor Felsen is one of the most responsible doctors we have ever encountered. He is brilliant, stays current and most of all, shares knowledge, giving pros and cons, with the patient. He is modern in his approach to medicine and encourages an informed patient engaging in his treatment. Although modern, we never felt rushed in and out of an appointment. He does not seem over book patients as so many do. He is young, but has been blessed with a personality reminiscent of an old, country doctor, who really cares. One of our most deeply felt regrets is that we had to move out of the area and lose him as a doctor. I don't think we shall ever find a replacement for the consideration that he and his staff have given us. I cannot recommend this doctor too highly. He is a gem.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2008

Dr. Alan K. Felsen's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1974)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hackensack, NJ