Ratings for Dr. William A. Digiacomo

Been going to Dr.Bill for over twenty years. Before that I went to his late father William H. DiGiacomo since I was a kid. He takes his time and listens to you.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013

Doctor in itself isn't that bad although he seems to prescribe unnecessary tests unrelated to one's condition. In an emergency setting hospital has no contact info if patient needs immediate medical attention. One member of his staff in particular needs an attitude adjustment.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

One of the best and honest doctors you would ever want to go to

flag | Submitted October 1, 2010

I've only been there once and as far as I am concerned I have found a new PCP!!! I really felt very comfortable with Dr. Bill!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2009

I love "Dr. Bill", he is a great listener and confidante and very gentle with me and my needs and always there for me when I need him. As busy as he is like most doctors, he is ALWAYS approachable and personal with his patients and not just some voice on the phone or one that you find only behind a desk. He has a great staff that really knows how to put you at ease no matter if you are a first time patient or a long time patient.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009