Ratings for Dr. Madhu K. Singh

Dr. Singh is the best doctor that I have ever been treated by. Very compassionate and very intelligent! She knows her stuff when it comes to pain management issues, medications and things that will interact with them like vitamins and herbals. Love love love 💘 this doctor and she has a good staff too. Acupuncture and excellent massage therapist right in her office too. (Kara and Richard) I can't say enough about Richard. He is a reiki master and does such an excellent job and without making me soar. Dr Singh also uses ultrasound when injecting needles into the joints. She hasn't missed yet!!! That's a plus in my book!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

SHE IS VERY KIND, FAST DIAGNOSE, ALWAYS ON TIME , LISTENS , EXPLAINS EVERYTHING I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER!!!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

Very impressed - Dr. Singh had excellent bedside manner and is very patient oriented. She took time to listen to my concerns and answered all my questions. She's clearly knowledgeable about her field. Thanks Dr. Singh!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2014

I am so thankful I came across Dr. Singh!! She is not only incredibly caring, she is very knowledgeable about anything I've either called her about or visited her about. She's very compassionate and caring and truly cares about your well being. She does whatever possible to make sure I'm very well taken care of and treated. I honestly wouldn't know what I would do without her. Thank you Dr. Singh for everything.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

I can't say enough about Dr Singh. She is one of the finest physicians I've experienced. Dr. Singh is thorough, knowledgable, and very easy to talk with. She makes you feel valued as a patient.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

Caring and compassionate doctor who took time to understand my issue and provide effective care.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

I found Dr. Singh to be more than what I had expected from a pain management doctor. I had researched many options and even made appointments with other doctors before finding her. I think she is the perfect doctor for me. She is knowledgeable, confident, and very passionate about her work. I have never met a doctor with so much passion and enthusiasm for what they do. Dr. Singh is so thorough and goes over anything you need to discuss unlike every other doctor I have ever been to. She takes time to listen and she makes you feel like she really cares about you. I love this about her!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

Dr. Singh was by far the worst experience I have had with a physician. She did not take the time to explain how the drugs she prescribed works. She was not knowledgeable of my condition and would not take the time to explain further. She was more concerned with giving medications and getting me out of the office.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014