Ratings for Dr. Arlene Krieger

Dr. Krieger helped me after my divorce and unlike other therapists Dr. Krieger did not waste my time or money. She got right to work and brought all the underlying issues to light and I was able to work through them and get on with my life.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

Dr. Krieger was recommended to me by a friend that had also seen her for therapy. She lived up to his recommendation and was more than helpful while I was going through one of the worst times in my life. She helped me find my way to a new future after an awful divorce. I would highly recommend her! Thanks Dr. Krieger

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Dr. Krieger's simply the Best! I was a total mess when I found her, she helped me more than I can express...she saved my life and with our many sessions, she helped me to put my shattered life back together and has got me started on a new wonderful, enlightened path of contentment and happiness. Thank you Dr. Krieger! :)

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Dr. Krieger is currently being stalked by an individual. We are in the process of pursuing legal action for these posting, Please disregard any and all postings at this point. We are in the process of bringing criminal felony charges against this individual pursuant to 18 U.S. Code Statute 2261A-Stalking.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2015

My husband thinks she is a fake, me I am not sure. She didn't really care about keep us together but more about trying to get us both as independent clients. We will never go back to her.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Dr. Krieger truly cares about her patients. This is obviously not just a job for her. I can tell that she genuinely cares about me as a person, not just a patient that she sees for an hour. She returns phone calls promptly outside of session, and her staff is quick to get a message to her immediately.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013