Dr. Quinton Chivers

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Quinton Chivers

I would really like to express my gratitude to Dr Chivers and his wonderful staff. I was apprehensive about surgery as I have never been "under" before, but after several meetings with Dr Chivers I felt very comfortable and trusting from beginning to end. I have struggled with my weight all my life and after finally getting down to my own target Dr Chivers helped me with my Tummy and Breasts. I couldn't be happier with the results!!!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2018

I had a breast reduction by this doctor about 6 yrs ago after my 3rd child was born and carpal tunnel surgery on both hands a few months ago. This doctor is highly gifted and kind as almost all of his reviews state. The scars on my beasts have faded so much they are barely visible and my hands already feel so much better. Thank you Dr Chivers

flag | Submitted September 7, 2018

Highly Gifted surgeon and you can tell overall a really good hearted person that cares about what he does. I can barely see my scars only a few months after a facial proceedure a month ago, great listener, doesn't push anything at all. really wants patients to be happy

flag | Submitted September 7, 2018

best doctor who is informative and knowledgeable best staff very caring and helpfull

flag | Submitted August 24, 2018

I agree with majority of comments. Fabulous doctor with amazing skills. His assistant is however quite arrogant and rude and doesn’t really help when you need to have contact with the doctor. She answers majority of the questions. I suppose she went to medical school as well. All in all the doctor is perfect at his craft and I’m happy with my body because of him.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018

Truly a wonderful doctor that genuinely cares about his patients - Nothing else matters to me

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

Had a minor procedure done after a few weeks of back and forth with his assistant Sebine. She was not helpful and often rude and loud when having a conversation on the phone, constantly cutting you off. Comes off as she is the one doing the actual surgery. She's not even the nurse. Dr Chivers was kind and knowledgeable and I am healing nice.

Submitted August 17, 2018

Just had my panniculectomy and lipo done july 11th 2018. Dr Chivers was amazing i was very shy when first meeting him especially having to show my stomache but he made me feel extremely comfortable as well as his staff. Hes very soft spoken, soft to the touch, will answer all your questions, i had an amazing experience as well as in the hospital the day of surgery he was awesome would absolutley reccomend him. I cannot thank him enough for what he has done for me. Thank you Dr chivers you sir are pretty awesome.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

I met Dr. Chivers through McKenzie Health Hospital for my son's torn tendon in his pinky which was a result from a sports injury. After being misdiagnosed from other specialists. we were directed to McKenzie Health. We were three weeks hence the incident and probability for successful reattachment of tendon was very slim. Dr. Chivers gave me his honest opinion that it was a 50-50 chance of recovery because so much time had passed and the tendon may have retracted and will be hard to find. We agreed it was worth a shot. He preformed the surgery the same day on an emergency basis which was successful. He was gentle, informative, supportive and related well with my son. Happy to report that the surgery was successful and he did a fantastic job. Thank you Dr. Chivers & Staff.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

Wow this young doc made a surgery on my dad both hands with the new method( endoscopic carpal tunnel) and after just three days he could work again, recovery time 3 days instead of 1month , Go with him and never doubt , professional, smily doc , thanks and bravo to him and his team

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

Dr. Quinton Chivers's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Quinton Chivers is a Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada board-certified Plastic Surgeon specializing in plastic, reconstructive and cosmetic surgery in Toronto and Richmond Hill. He is the Acting Chief of the Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery for Centenary Hospital in Toronto, Physician Major and designated plastic surgeon for the Canadian Armed Forces and the Medical Director of the Canadian Plastic Surgery Centre. Dr. Chivers has extensive experience in upper extremity surgery, peripheral nerve and traumatic and oncoplastic microsurgical reconstruction, as well as cosmetic surgical and non-surgical procedures. As a member of various leading professional associations, he combines his wealth of experience in reconstructive and cosmetic techniques with genuine patient care and compassion and has built a solid reputation as a highly skilled and sought-after surgeon amongst patients and colleagues alike. The recipient of many academic awards and research grants, Dr. Chivers has also authored and co-authored numerous scientific publications in Canadian and American Journals of Plastic Surgery and continues to present at hospitals, universities and annual meetings of his professional associations.

• English