Ratings for Dr. Marco Duic

Absolutely amazing doctor. Kind, caring, attentive, patient, and empathetic. I've seen him numerous times for a problem with my hand (chronic issue) he is quick to make decisions, never brushes me off, and takes my pain level seriously. Recently I was there and he told me "I haven't treated you for this before, what do they usually do? If its reasonable i'll do it, I want your pain to go away." I told him they usually give me a shot of dilaudid, a shot of a steroid to reduce swelling, and then a script for pain meds and more steroids. He told me not to worry, that's fine and did just that. However he also went above and beyond and ordered blood work, and scans to check if I had an gas trapped in my hand and wrist. Something no doctor has ever done. I hope he never retires!! I would give 5/5 for everything, but some of the staff there are a joke.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Dr Duic was very patient and understood the pain of his patient. Very good experience with him.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017