Ratings for Dr. Satbir Neelam

A smart doctor, his diagnosis is always right on, helped me a lot in my time of need. I would always go back for my medical problems.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

This is the worst doctor u have ever been to. He repeatedly asked me who my family doctor was. He also kept asking me when I would go and see my family doctor. This doctor was in an extreme rush to get in and out of the office

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

knowledgeable doctor, takes the time to listen. Has helped me a great deal with my medical issues.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

Worst doctor I have ever seen. Any question my husband and I asked he looked at us annoyed and bothered. I lost my voice and couldn't answer his questions so I leaned over to write down my answers on a piece of paper, he moved away and moved the pen and paper as if I was dirt. I was so insulted. No bed side manners. He was in a hurry to leave. He's very rude and unprofessional. I will never go back to him again nor recommend him to anyone. I had to hold back my husband from giving him a lesson in manners.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016

nice doctor, knowledgeable, listens and empathizes well to your concerns

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

He is a very good doctor,smart, good listner, always tries to be helpful and gives the right treatment

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

I came into a walk in clinic to get a UTI treated and he was very demeaning and made me feel uncomfortable in seeking medical care. He kept asking why I didn't see my own family doctor (she was on maternity leave) and why I didn't go see another female doctor... This "doctor" should not be practicing medicine in Canada.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

This is one of the worst dr. I've ever seen. He is not proffesional and he shouldn't be in the dr. business. He was rude and absolutely not polite. His attitude made me feel I came to walking and I am 100% healthy!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2013