Ratings for Dr. Isis Kamal Guirguis

afternoon 2 o clock I went to walk-in clinic it was empty no one was there after talking for 3 minutes to dr Guirguis I know why I went to hospital emergency next time I would leave too

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Once Dr.Guirguis walked in with such a bright smile she set the tone of my visit. She makes the funniest jokes and comments to lighten the mood during my visit. Very easy to talk to and I could tell she is genuine and caring. Very understanding. I would recommend Dr. Guirguis to anyone looking for a female doctor. You can tell she enjoys her job, very appreciative and humble.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

Dr. Isis Guirguis is such a cheerful doctor and makes the visit very admirable. You don't feel uncomfortable being there and not embarassed at all to talk about anything at all or any problem you may have felt embarassed to show or talk about. She makes it a very easy going environment and shows she cares by recommending other options to help out:) I will definitely go back to see her, she was very fun, knowlegeable about the field and helpful. Thank you Dr. Guirguis for being a kind woman.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

No bedside manner. She was sarcastic in her comments when I went to see her at the walk-in clinic. In this days and age, I was surprised to encounter a physician who talked condescendingly to a patient.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2013

Dr. Isis Kamal Guirguis's Credentials

• Blue Advantage
Davis Vision
Eyemed Vision Care
Vision Service Plan (Vsp)