Ratings for Dr. John N. Nasedkin

A truly great Doctor. In two visits I had more of an education and examination than I have had in 4 years of dental treatments from trauma. A kind and honourable leader in his field . DR. Nasedkin treats the cause and corrects from a whole body approach. I have never known a more informed Dental expert. The very best.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2013

Your stupid program suddenly ate all my comments! This is no ordinary dentist. He is an occlusion or bite specialist, and is the most knowledgeable dentist I have ever encountered. During my two extremely intense visits, he, his associate, and his assistant all worked nonstop on me throughout the hour, probing every possible orifice and testing and measuring all parts of my mouth, neck, etc. After these two sessions, he announced that he was going to provide me with an appliance that would fix all my problems. Whether or not the appliance works, I will be eternally grateful to him for at least having the courage to try to help me, as other dentists that I had visited provided no remedies whatsoever.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013