Ratings for Dr. Nicole Jacobi

Dr Jacobi was not a pleasant doctor to have and I only spent 10 minutes with her before we asked for a different doctor. She acts with out asking if you are OK with something and she makes it so that you don't have control in how you receive care. I would not recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Evil. She is very stand offish and mean. Perhaps it is a German thing but I don't think so.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

Dr Jacobi took me through my cancer journey with compassion and expertise. She answered all of my questions completely and really made me feel at ease. I'm sorry she is no longer at NECC.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

I am very happy to have found out that this doctor has left... She was helpful in the beginning but as the disease progressed she wasnt there to help and basically discouraged us from a recovery. I would not suggest that she'd treat other patients with cancer and should end her career as a physician from this point forward so that she does not do the same for others.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

I was lucky to have seen Dr. Jacobi during the past two years. She was very engaged in my prognosis. Because of her, I feel much more hopeful. I was disappointed to find out that she left.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

She is simply terrible. She gives up on patients, not knowledgable and reactes too late. When patients gets platlet delivered by police because shewaits too long, thattells you everything.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

Compassionate and knowledgeable. Dr Jacobi always takes to time to listen to my questions, and has encouraged me to research as well. I feel very included in the treatment plan at all times. Her assistant Jamie is knowledgeable and professional as well. I feel lucky to have this physician and her assistant.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

Dr. Jacobi was very thorough and compassionate during our time with her. She provide all information, answered questions and clarified when asked. She personally called the house on two occasions and through her staff, always responded within the day. Her honesty was appreciated as was her knowledge. She is responsible for extending a life.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

Dr Jacobi has been a good oncologist for myself thus far. She's usually a few minutes late but the amount of time that she spends answering questions for us makes up for it. I'm thinking based on the previous comments that her usual nurse wasn't there. We've had the same nurse at every appointment and she has been very helpful with any questions we had and seemed very interested in making sure we understood everything. In the end Dr. Jacobi can be a little "to the point" but she is very accommodating and helpful and I'm confident leaving my care in her hands.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Dr Jacobi is not professional in any way. When a cancer patient tries to explain symptoms she just overpowers you and changes the subject. She does not read the patients records or retains any information. She gave up on us early on and does not follow up with her intentions. Her primary nurse was not companionate either.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015