Ratings for Dr. Rachel Goodwin

Takes weeks to hear back from her office. Doesn't seem to listen to patient concerns and is dismissive of patient symptoms. Instructs to call the patient support line for symptoms, but they aren't able to do anything if you aren't currently receiving treatment. Having a cancer diagnosis is scary, and having an oncologist that doesn't seem to care at all makes it even worse. I would not recommend Dr. Goodwin.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Its been one year now since my surgery after chemo. Thinking on this past year I remember Dr Goodwin for her personality, skill and genuine interest in helping her patients. Going to appointments was never stressful and I never left with unanswered questions. I had complete trust in her to help me with my cancer. While I hope to not meet her professionally again ;-) I was incredibly fortunate to have Rachel as my oncologist.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Very friendly and intelligent, discusses issues with you in detail and leaves no stone unturned. Really makes you feel at ease, which is so important in the field of oncology - all in all a great doctor!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

Dr. Goodwin is amazing. She possesses great character, is very sincere and sensitive to your needs. She is also extremely bright with a sense of humour. Anyway, who gets her as their oncologist should consider themselves extremely lucky!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

Dr. Goodwin is very knowledgable, friendly and honest. She is not seem to be part of the Ottawa "old boys" system. I look forward to seeing her. Her staff is also very easy to deal with and friendly.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013