Ratings for Dr. Susan H. Barde

She listened and didnt blow off my concerns as a mother. She tested my child's blood and verified I was right when another had done an inaccurate skin scratch test. She even went the extra mile and sent off for the uncommon allergy he'd had several full body reactions to but they dont test for locally.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

staff is rude over the phone and not good at letting patients know what is going on.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

Maybe better for adult patients? I took my son there when he was 2 1/2. She was extremely cold, harsh and unkind. He was getting the skin prick tests for allergies. He was having a hard time laying still (duh, a 2 year old) and she actually had the audacity to tell me to control my child. That he needed to remain completely still for 20 minutes...HELLO? Needless to say we've moved on!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2008

Dr. Barde is a competent specialist, but may have to be pushed to give full ranges of tests. She wanted to give me a partial test based onmy symptoms, but when I insisted on a full test,she complied and found I have a lot of allergies. She then treated me competently and we found medication that gave me relief from the symptoms

flag | Submitted August 8, 2007

Dr. Susan H. Barde's Credentials

• Spanish

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)