Ratings for Dr. Abdul Malik

Worst ever doctor- behaves like a God- very arrogant- no sense of professionalism. The blood girl uses same needle for more than one patients. She just places needles here and there. Doctor also holds hand and patty’s at shoulders and laughs with pride. Lady doctor is better but no protocol for treatment of patients. I bet they got licence in Saskatchewan with some shortcut.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Now sure how this cabbie "doctor" got his CPSO license to practice in Ontario. Comes across as a cabbie wearing a white coat. Does not offer advice at all – not offering advice is very unethical. Tries to talk as less as possible to avoid really helping a patient. Not helpful. Tries to cut appointment short. Medical knowhow is severely lacking. Pushes pharmaceuticals. Extremely arrogant "doctor". Extremely disrespectful. Treads the Earth like he's God. Is always late for appointments. Just a horrible person to have to meet. Not sociable in a regular Joe Blow Canadian context.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

Very knowledgeable, humble and caring doctor. I have a lot of respect for him.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Dr. Malik does not respect appointments and is horrible with punctuality. I don't recommend him to anyone. Save your time.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Great doctor, so much knowledge about diabetes and foot care. I am really happy to find a good dr finally in my area

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

The waiting period is high even after the appointment , you need to wait for 45-1 hrs , which is difficult and what's the use of taking the appointment then ? I feel staff should be trained for this..

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

In this day and age, Dr Malik is one of the few doctors who cares about patients and spends time with them, he has seen both me and my entire family and I am very happy, front staff is just ok but to find a good doctor I'll put up with it

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

Dr. Malik is a wonderful and caring doctor. It is true that the wait is usually a long time as he also runs a walk in clinic, that is a pain in the butt but I would still wait for him because he really cared. Never rushed an appt out. Everyone is important. His wife works there as well and she is wonderful too.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Waited for more than an hour even with an appointment. No apologies received for being put to wait. Secretary did the dressing on my wound and not the doctor himself nor a nurse. I will not go back again to his clinic.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Worst doctor ever. He thinks tests are a burden on govt. My blood reports showed infection but he didn't investigate further and I ended up in ER with my gall bladder almost burst due to infection.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016