Ratings for Dr. Abdul Malik

The waiting period is high even after the appointment , you need to wait for 45-1 hrs , which is difficult and what's the use of taking the appointment then ? I feel staff should be trained for this..

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

In this day and age, Dr Malik is one of the few doctors who cares about patients and spends time with them, he has seen both me and my entire family and I am very happy, front staff is just ok but to find a good doctor I'll put up with it

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

Dr. Malik is a wonderful and caring doctor. It is true that the wait is usually a long time as he also runs a walk in clinic, that is a pain in the butt but I would still wait for him because he really cared. Never rushed an appt out. Everyone is important. His wife works there as well and she is wonderful too.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Waited for more than an hour even with an appointment. No apologies received for being put to wait. Secretary did the dressing on my wound and not the doctor himself nor a nurse. I will not go back again to his clinic.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Worst doctor ever. He thinks tests are a burden on govt. My blood reports showed infection but he didn't investigate further and I ended up in ER with my gall bladder almost burst due to infection.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

wonderful staff, and very friendly, caring doctors.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015