Ratings for Dr. Vincent Ivers

Great care by Dr. Ivers and staff. Always listens to me without interrupting me . Trust him above any doctor I know.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

I saw Dr Ivers in the ER and then had a follow up with him at his office. He seemed very honest and concerned. He paid attention and resolved my medical issue even though I knew he had slept at all the night before since he saw me in the ER around 3AM. Not sure how he does it. Hope people in that small town appreciate him. I am sure he could go somewhere else and get paid a lot more..

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

OverallI had an excellent experience with several of the procedures I have had. I have had several procedures and am pleased with them all. The Smartlipo was great. Just a piece of cake.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

I had the Smartskin CO2 done about two months ago. My skin is really looking great. I was initially worried about the redness that lasted for about one week. I also had the Artefill done and it has made a dramatic result in the area around my eyes. Again it took several months for it to really have the desired effect. They were very patient with me and walked me through the initial period. Overall I am very pleased with experience.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2014

They definetly push CO2 laser, from the minute I walked in the door, to when I was leaving and them saying "dont forget about the CO2" What I did - I got some artifill, I have some 'welt' like marks on my face, not sure if the artifill wasnt put in the right place or what, but this is suppose to be permanent. I think I am kinda screwed on this one. No one's fault but my own. The staff was generally nice, and they were punctual, just not real happy with these welts, what5 I wanted was my eyes to look better - Now you really see is the welts under my eyes so hey the sunken eyes have to look better because your looking so hard to figure out what the welts are. Next time I would definetly pass!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

I have been Dr Ivers patient for the last two years. He always takes his time with me and explains things in a way I can understand. I had the permanent filler Artefill and the CO2 laser done. I am very please. Dr Ivers gives all his patients his cell phone and actually called me to make sure I was doing OK after the procedure.. God Bless. Hope this helps anyone looking for a caring physician.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2013

Love my new doctor. What a change from Chicago. Dr Ivers really cares about his patients. I was referred by a close friend and I have referred all my friends. He take his time and actually lets me know what the pros and cons of any procedure I am going to undergo. Encourages me to get a second opinion if I want and actually listens to me. Thanks Dr Ivers.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013