Ratings for Dr. Roland Von Marburg

I traveled from the Gold Coast to see Dr von Marburg and he was just starting to make some progress with my chronic sinus problem when he was taken away from me. I am in tears as it took me 7 years to finally find a doctor who understood the pain I am going through and he at least seemed to be fixing it which is more than I can say for any other doctor I've seen. Others just want to write you a script and send you on your way. Dr von Marburg tries to find the reason for the problem. I need him back and pray the people who caused his suspension realize the damage they have done to him does more damage to his patients. What am I supposed to do now?

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Mr Von Marburg has helped my daughter no end. I travel from near Wagga. He is fantastic! and I will add he is 1000% . better than many ENT drs in Wagga. I would recommend Mr Von Marburg. He is honest, trustworthy, good ethics and good morals and stands up for his beliefs. Well Done! I am saddened and dissappointed at what lengths people will stoop to in order to hurt and discredit others.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

I am a Registered Nurse and Clinical Nurse Specialist and I also work at several of the local hospitals. And Nurses are always "in the know" - Dr Von Marburg has been treating my family for many years with outstanding success. He has picked a variety of potentially deadly cancers that others missed or did not properly contextualise my fathers history. Its not pleasant to have your tonsils out as an adult so I chose Dr Von Marburg with great results. Finally he can be slightly behind at times but and its a big but, once you are in with him its like you are the only patient in the world that exists. So if you are looking for quick superficial assessment and be in and out in ten he's not your man. As an aside it is amusing when other nurses who do not know who he is will ask with a bewildered look as Mr Von Marburg will actually seek out the people that have been looking after the patient for the last 24hours and listens carefully to the nurses view on how the patient is doing post op. and adjusts things accordingly with the patient. If only we could have more like him that sees patients and people and not number or lists!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Dr von Marburg has treated me and some members of my family with such great care and professionalism . I can see why his local competitors have been so unkind to him and have simply made up complaints about him . Says a lot about their lack of professionalism . I would recommend Dr von Marburg any day of the week if you want professional and appropriate care for an ENT problem . I don't completely agree with his stand on other issues ( could do worse than choose a doctor that wants to save every life ! ) but it never enters into his care of me or my family . Local hospitals should be ashamed of their treatment of him .

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Good doctor. Still wating for surgery though. It has been four months two days before this review though. Has been quite friendly.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

I am a former patient of Dr von Marburg . I had ear surgery for a balance problem with a reasonably good result . The problem came back 3 years later and I went to see another ENT in the same town . She told me Dr von Marburg had damaged my ears and suggested I should complain . She couldn't fix my problem and I went back to DrV who looked after me again and the problem has gone . He was kind and understanding and said nothing bad about his competitor ( who had been such a B!*ch ) . Glad I stuck with him .

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

I went to Dr Roland von Marburg for an ear problem and he prescribed me some ear drops. The pain went away almost immediately and I felt like a new person.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

You could not get a better surgeon or Specialist with a great bedside manner. Staff are always pleasant and go above and beyond to help the clients. Would highly recommend Roland

flag | Submitted August 16, 2015

Very poor doctor, first appears charming but recommended an operation which left me in a worse position. Turned out it was unnecessary and essentially left me on my own until I went to a different ENT

Submitted August 10, 2015

I am a registered nurse division 1 and have worked in the local area for many years. When I required a tonsillectomy I went to the surgeon that other nurses recommended (after seeing the results of his work). Dr Von Marburg also has a reputation for treating patients as people - not just to their face but behind the scenes as well ! Dr Von Marburg is also well known among nursing staff for treating them as professionals and always taking the time to ask how the patient has been doing over the last 24 hours to get a full picture of how the patients treatment is going. For myself, children or grandchildren now :-) He is my number 1 choice.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2015