You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Neil Tran

Dr Tran helped with issues my MD doc couldn't figure out or fix!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

Dr. Tran evaluated my whole health and solved issues for me that I had endured since childhoold and assumed would always be part of my life. He was very kind, asked great questions and recommended a few changes that made a lot of sense when he explained them. These changes have had the biggest impact in my life and I feel strong and healthy!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2013

Dr. Tran is by far one of the best Naturopaths. His knowledge and expertise is multifaceted, he has professional integrity as well as heart and compassion for his patients. His healthcare has given me a quality of life and health and faith in healing I sought for many years prior to having him for my doctor! Thank you - Dr. Neil!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

Dr. Neil Tran's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Tran helped with issues my MD doc couldn't figure out or fix! "

November 20, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.inova.org/healthcare-services/vision/locations/index.jsp". Postal Code has been updated from "T8A0" to "22003". Address has been updated from "None" to "3289 Woodburn Road". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17032262640".

June 3, 2015