Ratings for Dr. Lee Oviatt

Great knowledgeable doctor who I believe has gone over and above his call of duty. In my experience of the last 6+years staff has always helped and treated me fairly and with kindness. I can't even say anything wrong with punctuality for Dr Oviatt has if late always made up his time and I have never felt rushed out. he has always left me more informed than I walked in for this I thank you and your staff. Keep up the fantastic work

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

Thorough and attentive, with a great deal of knowledge

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Dr O Was my ICU DR for 6 days and was great .Did his job kept me informed and could not have done more . My family was very impressed.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

Dr Oviatte is an outstanding specialist and has a great manner about him. His office staff have, in my 3 year experience, improved their 'attitude' a lot and are now very helpful and customer focused. I think they really had only one bad apple up front and she's either changed or left...much more pleasant place to be now.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Dr. Oviatt is by far one of the best internal medicine practitioners in alberta! I was diagnosed with sarcoid two years ago, and thanks to his expertise and compassionate approach towards his patients. I was able to find out just what was wrong with me and how it effects my body. After two years of patience and doing exactly what dr oviatt told me too. I am now almost back to full health! Thank you lee oviatt!!:)

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Dr. Oviatt is probably the best doctor in Lethbridge. He is very knowledgable and compassionate. I read one of the other reviews bagging on his staff, but I know how busy specialists can get, especially when so many family doctors just refer everything under the sun instead of just the really challenging cases off to the specialists. We should consider ourselves lucky to have his expertise available here in Lethbridge!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

I was very impressed with the woman who talked with me by telephone on Fri.(13) who understood that an early morning appointment was hard for me ,given the distance from Lethbridge and difficulties with medical. Problems. She made arrangements for a telephone consultation with Dr. Oviatt. I talked with him today re the results of a recent CT scan. This was very helpful.I'd give both these people an A plus.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

Agree with previous comment regarding poorly run office. Punctuality of appointment times are abysmal. Dr Oviatt is very competent and engaging but he simply does not have the time to deal with his patients effectively. Lab results also have been messed up on two occasions (not his fault) adding to delay and frustration.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2013

VERY Poorly run office. Appointments get changed without any sort of notice. It has been MONTHS since the appointment was requested through the Medical Office. STILL NOT SEEN. Will be asking for a referral to an office with Staff who know what they are doing.

Submitted July 22, 2013