Ratings for Dr. Anna Arsenault

I started seeing Dr. Arsenault as I was having digestion issues and I wanted to try and improve my overall health. My first visit with her was an hour and a half and she was very thorough with her questions- it was honestly the first time I felt like a Doctor really listened to what I had to say so that they could help figure out what was causing my issues (I was previously told by Doctors to drink Metamucil and eat more fibre, with not much more thought or info). After one month of seeing Dr. Arsenault, I now feel the best i've felt in over two years! Her combination of information, dietary suggestions and natural supplements has given me WAY more energy, my digestion did a 180 (I haven't been bloated since), and I even lost 6 pounds! I finally feel like I've been lead in the right direction and I'm excited to keep on track with this new healthy lifestyle.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013