Ratings for Dr. Rajiv Barodia

Took my 9 month old son in to see Dr Barodia as we were in search of a pediatrician. The staff were super friendly and polite, the waiting area was clean and there was a large selection of toys. There are 3 doctors there and in the 15 mins or so we waited it seemed there was only 1 patient waiting per doctor. A very nice change from overcrowded waiting rooms. Dr Barodia was very friendly and thorough in his initial examination. He took the time to get the whole background on our son and had some helpful ideas and solutions for a few problems.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

My daughter 6 years old, was very impressed with this doctor. She said this is a very nice doctor. So of course that counts for a lot, when she approves of the doctor she has to see. We came in for cough, fever, diahrea symptoms that had been happening for too long in my opinion. He checked her and then sent her for x-rays, which we got the results for immediately, cause he didn't want her to have to wait a week to get her started on something. Then he also sent us for lots of bloodwork and stool tests. I am very happy with the way he checked it all out. The staff were very helpful in getting me all that I needed for the tests. He was very prompt as well.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2013