Ratings for Dr. Az Tahir

I have hypothyroidism and Hashimoto's for many years. I have seen many doctors for fatigue , weight gain , brain fog , sleep and memory issues . Every one ignored me and brushed me off. Many put me on antidepressants which gave me many side effects. Dr Az Tahir is the first doctor who understood my problems and gave me relieve of my symptoms. Thank you Dr Tahir .God bless you.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

I am blessed to find finally a doctor who actually understands me. I visited other doctors before coming to Dr. Tahir. They were pricey, did not listened to me, and I did not get better. I found Dr. Tahir's fee very reasonable and much less than many other holistic and naturalistic doctors have charged me. I was asked all questions, and concerned to be discussed with doctor before my visit. So he was ready for me before my visit. My wait time was zero. Doctor was very pleasant and was concerned to my issues. He repeated all my concerns to make sure he did not miss any. He was very thorough in taking history and examination. He ordered tests which other doctors missed. At the end, he asked me if any of my concern or problem was missed out. Office also helped me to submit my claim to my insurance . That was nice. And, on fourth day I was surprised to receive a follow up call from Dr. Tahir. He asked me how I was doing, and if I had any question or concern. Best of all I am feeling better. I wish all doctors are like him. He is amazing!!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014