Ratings for Dr. Eric Raddatz

Dr. Raddatz is knowledgeable and quick to the point, explaining a trouble and all the options.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

kept visiting Dr. E. Raddatz even after I moved away. wouldn't have done it if he wasn't great.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Dr Raddatz is a wonderful doctor. Every time I go to see him he greats me with a handshake and is so personable. Professional meets compassionate. The only doctor that I've met that will actually listen to you and understands the every day stresses that people face. I'm so glad I found him. All round nice person.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

He was my family doctor and he is always nice and listen to your concerns. Even though my first language is not English, he always tries to understand me and make me feel comfortable. He is very professional and make good suggestions.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

Amazing Dr. who really treats a patient as a human being. Knowledgable, pleasant and passonate. I never feel rushed or being criticized. I would recommend this Dr. for all those who are not happy with their current MDs.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014