Ratings for Dr. Yvonna Hrabowsky

RUDE is the best word to describe this clinic from the front desk staff to Dr. Hrabowsky herself. This woman is unbelievable and should be investigated by the dental board for her treatment of patients which is exceptionally AWFUL. If you don't have full coverage for her services or the appliances she thinks you need , too bad. She will NOT make a payment plan, she will not give you one second of her time without her full fee, she has zero empathy and compassion for people who cannot afford to spend thousands of dollars on dental issues. She sure does think quite highly of herself, though. Her ego is so big I was surprised there was room for me too in that tiny cubicle. She thinks she is fabulous and wonderful and won't hesitate to tell you all about how great she is, her education, where she was educated, blah blah blah. Clearly she is emotionally unstable and needs to get some help. Never in a million years will I set foot in this office again nor will I let anyone I know and care about go to see her. My night guard never did fit properly and ended up useless to me. It was extremely tight and felt like it was molded to someone else's teeth. I was a very odd experience and when I continued to complain that it was so uncomfortably tight that it was causing me to have a headache that would wake me up in the middle of the night, she snapped and snarled that it was likely i had done further damage to my "bite" during the time it took to make the appliance???? In those few weeks, how on earth does that even happen? A huge waste of money and when she suggested I get a new one made of course I was expected to pay out of pocket for the entire process AGAIN. She thinks she is perfect, she never makes mistakes. I had a horrible experience with her and will never return. I wish I had recorded her snitty tone and commentary because it is hard to believe unless you heard it with your own ears. One of the staff that is a huge gossip and very unprofessional told me that NO ONE wants to assist her and they have had people quit just because they cannot stand working with her and her rude personality and that she is only there because of her father owning the practice. Surprise, surprise.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

Dr Hrabowsky cares only when she gets her money Does not care about those less fortunate Money dictates her concerns for others Not impressed

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Dr Hrabowsky is a real perfectionist. She is extremely knowledgeable and thorough in all the dealing I have had with her. I have had numerous (and serious) dental issues over the years and she has saved my smile and improved on it. I highly recommend her and her work.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014