Ratings for Dr. Yvonna Hrabowsky

I have only been a patient of Dr. H for approximatey 1.5 yrs. I had some serious cancer surgery and she has been faithfully patient with me and now we are having my permanent prosthesis put in this Monday. It has been a long time coming. She came highly recommended by my cancer oncologist at the Jurvinski Cancer Centre. She very caring and listens. When she is doing a procedure she continues to praise me to keep me calm. She is trying to improve my bite and concerned about my speech when I received this new teeth. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

Been a patient of 'Dr. Y' for many years. She works very hard to give you a beautiful and healthy smile. Yes, she is extremely thorough and it is well worth it in the end. She is very gentle in her touch and takes her time to do the best job possible. I wish I had been going to her much sooner than I did.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr Hrabowsky for over 12 years. I came to her with serious TMJ and numerous other dental issues. She methodically worked her way through all of them to the point where I had the most amazing smile and my jaw was finally comfortable. It took many many appointments and I think all of her skills to deal with what had to be done. She adjusted my bite, put in several implants, temporary teeth and night appliances. The temporary teeth always looked amazing so during all of the work and necessary healing I always appeared to have a normal smile. Her skill set is amazing. She is always cheerful and positive. Her staff work as a well oiled machine and the results are wonderful. Unfortunately after all of her hard work I was in a car accident recently and damaged my teeth and jaw and she is again working to restore my jaw and teeth. I go to Dr Hrabowsky for every thing dental now. I highly recommend her and her staff. They gave me a much better smile than I imagined possible.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2018

Dr. Yvonna is the best of the best in her field. Whatever she does, she does with professionalism, integrity and honesty. I don't know what I would have done without her. She is deserving of the highest accolades.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Y. Hrabowsky for approx 17 years . I was referred to her because of jaw deterioration requiring implant surgery. With Dr Hrabowsky s knowledge and skill, she restored and reconstructed my teeth. Dr Hrabowsky was always pro fessional, thoughtful and considerate during procedures and followups. Her staff is always kind and courteous. Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

Dr. Hrabowsky has been taking care of my teeth since 2012. Before she started, my teeth were not in good shape. In a short period of time she was able to repair all the problems: pulling a tooth that was beyond repair, restoring teeth that could be saved, and removing some broken roots. She explained why it was important to get my teeth into a healthy condition before my hip replacement to reduce the risk of infection and surgical complications. Dr. Hrabowsky and her staff are always very professional. Now I actually look forward to my dental visits. She has a very caring and gentle manner, and I have not experienced any pain, right from the initial freezing to the end of the procedures. Dr Yvonna is a specialist hence the fees are higher, but more time is spent for work done well. As they say, you get what you pay for. She is very thorough.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

I don't know what drives this doctor. She overcomplicates everything and makes the most basic procedure out to be super difficult. She sent me to Barrie to see the "only orthodontist that could help me". I found out , there are many orthodontists that can help me in Niagara,, Hamilton, Mississauga and Toronto, but they refuse to work with her because she is so difficult. She makes a mountain out of every molehill. I think Money is a big factor, but paying for her education is not my job. She sent me for a useless sleep study to figure out how I chew at night. What a joke. I can personally tell you to run, not walk away from this Dr. Good grief!

Submitted November 8, 2017

Dr Hrabowsky cares only when she gets her money Does not care about those less fortunate Money dictates her concerns for others Not impressed

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Dr Hrabowsky is a real perfectionist. She is extremely knowledgeable and thorough in all the dealing I have had with her. I have had numerous (and serious) dental issues over the years and she has saved my smile and improved on it. I highly recommend her and her work.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014