Ratings for Dr. Ivette Stickelmaier

Very knowledgable. If any delays with the visit I understand it is because this is a large group of physicians. But it was definetly worth the wait. She dedicated more time to answer my questions and explain my condition better than any other doctor I've known.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2013

I have known Dr. Stickelmaier for more than 30 years. She is a very compassionate and caring doctor who is at the best disposition to help her patients. She is extremely accurate in her diagnosis and her experience and up to date solutions made her one of the best rheumatologist I have known. Even if her office staff is not the best, she is worth it.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2012

i never had the opportunity to meet this doctor, however if she is a reflection of her staff--i would be highly embarrassed for her. Completely unprofessional, in that, the will call you after waiting over 6 weeks for your appointment and cancel it telling you its not their fault your appointment was scheduled in a slot that wasnt supposed to be filled. WHAAAT?! And let me tell you, there was no kind or apologetic voice at the other end of this phone call. simply nasty and uncaring, told me there were other doctors in the area i could see, THAT SHE WASNT THE ONLY ONE. Wow. that's what i would want my employees to say about me. huh.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012

It takes a long time to get in to see Dr. Stickelmaier...i'll tell you that up front...but she is definately worth it!!! She is knowledgable, patient, understanding and very up to date with the newest and latest treatments. WORTH THE WAIT!!! a+++++

flag | Submitted August 27, 2009

Dr. Ivette Stickelmaier's Credentials

• Spanish

• Univ Nac'L Pedro Henriquez Urena, Esc De Med, Santo Domingo, Dom Rep (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Lakewood, CA