Ratings for Dr. Trevor Hartl

Dr Hartl is one of the best doctors I have ever encountered. He has excellent bedside manner. He thoroughly explained the procedure to me and took away any anxiety I was feeling about the surgery. The office was clean, the staff was friendly and organized and he was ON Time. I Highly recommend him. - Greg Clease

flag | Submitted November 7, 2019

My 5 year old daughter went to see Dr. Hartl today for her frequent nosebleeds. He was so sweet and gentle while showing her the inside of her nose with his camera, and thorough with explaining her condition and treatment. One of the best doctors I have ever met!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2019

An excellent surgeon with incredible bedside manner. Saved my hearing!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2019

This guy did an almondectomy on me (Stuck almond in my throat). Very friendly explained everything, probably one of, if not the best specialists I have ever dealt with.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2019

just met dr hartl for the first time today and I was so impressed with how calming he was... he was amazing at reassuring me of my concerns and explaining everything! seriously one of the best doctors I've ever been in contact with!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2019

Dr. Hartl made me feel at ease straight away. He has a very friendly, interested and very knowledgeable manner. He also has time to have a sense of humor! His staff are very patient and organized and it has been worth coming down from Prince George for appointments! He found a way to help my problems without surgery! Dr. Hartl you're the best!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2019

Results of my surgery are fantastic and I can't thank Dr. Hartl and his team, enough.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2019

I feel very fortunate to be referred to Dr. Hartl with some ear related issues. He and his exceptional staff are very reliable which creates a high level of assurance within me. The environment created is one of comfort and care, at ease. They are good listeners, empathetic and responsive to the particular patient situation . It is clear to me that they have a clearly articulated purpose as to excellence in patient care as well as leading their practice in a manner that will ensure long term success. Thank you all for what you do and how you do it! Peter Maw

flag | Submitted April 19, 2019

He is incredibly good. Get his stuff done on time and is great for in patients as well.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2019

I don’t know what I can add that hasn’t already been said but I just have to give Dr. Hartl and his staff 5 star ratings across the board. 10 stars wouldn’t be enough. Dr. Hartl is incredibly compassionate, warm and caring. Not one iota of arrogance. He informs without talking down to you. He is very patient when answering questions. I have complete confidence in him. He quickly and correctly diagnosed me with a rare form of cancer, and has gone above and beyond to coordinate tests and surgery. He has been very straight forward about what’s ahead while maintaining his reassuring manner. I feel that he actually sees me as a real person instead of just “patient x”. The Fraser Valley is incredibly blessed to have Dr. Hartl in its medical community. I also need to say that his staff have been wonderfully kind and efficient as well. I have only positive things to say about the whole team there. Overwhelmingly positive. 5 stars, 10 stars, 100 stars wouldn’t be enough.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2019

Dr. Trevor Hartl's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients