Ratings for Dr. James Hutto

My husband and I started to see Dr. Hutto in January in order to take responsibility for our own health care. We embarked upon an 8 visit assessment/preventative program that has given us a complete overview of our internal health via blood, urine and saliva tests. Never have I had a Doctor spend an hour to an hour and 30 minutes per visit to make sure we understand all our results and what we can do to bring them into proper range. The body, mind and spiritual attention he has imparted upon us has been the most informative/integrated approach we could ever imagine. He has recommended action on our part that is manageable a few supplements but nothing ever shoved down our throats or feathering his own nest. We feel completely cared for and aligned with his suggestions and have established such a sense of trust and well being from him. I would strongly recommend that all people go in for this kind of preventative program no matter how young/old or state of your health.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

Wonderful doctor and staff. Had stomach pain. Took sometime to fix but I can say that the stomach pain is gone. I appreciate the care and concern this doctor and his staff showed me. I was a patient in his Hinesville office but when he was only located in Savannah I travelled there also. If you want someone who will listen and take the time to try to find out what your problem is then this is the place to go.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013