Dr. David S. Kanawaty

Ratings for Dr. David S. Kanawaty

Very rude. No manners how to talk to patients. He is earning from us and talking and behaving as if he is doing some favour. Strict no for this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Very cold and distant personality. Gives the impression that he does not like you especially when you do not purchase a CPAP machine from one of his cohorts. Perhaps it is not an impression?

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Very rude, abrupt. Terrible bed side manner. Acts like he could care less for his patients. Very disappointing experience with this Dr.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

I have only had horrible experiences with him. For the sleep study in the North York clinic, it was too hot to sleep at all through the night. When I went in to see the doctor he rushed me through the process and was condescending. My dentist needed to be in touch with the office to get approval for a mouth guard fitting. But trying to contact the office has been a nightmare for myself and my dentist's office. Apparently this is the worst experience my dentist has had with respect to contacting sleep doctors for this purpose. The receptionist is very rude and lacking in people skills. She kept giving conflicting information and did not understand my questions. She spoke to me like I was a piece of trash. I am never going back to this office. Another thing that is unethical is that they try to push you to go to a specific store to buy the cpap machine. They don't really explain that you have other options, so if you don't know any better you think you have to go to that one. My experience at that store was not positive and it was completely out of the way and far from the clinic. This leads me to believe that the doctor is benefiting financially from sending people to that store and that is very much a conflict of interest and poor professional conduct. NEVER GO HERE!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

He is rude no bedside manor at all basically told me im waisting OHIP S money and told i was fst and to lose weight and problem solved.. very unprofessional will never recommend him

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017