Ratings for Dr. Raid Hikmat Shaarbaf

Fantastic Doctor , takes his time , very thorough and kind

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Very thorough, knowledgeable, and has a kind demeanor. Excellent doctor!!!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

nothing but the best to say about him you could not ask for better

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

Very knowledgable , polite and make's you feel at ease. Takes the time to explain things and he makes shore you understand what he's saying. I'm very happy that he's my doctor.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2013

Very impressed with Dr. S. Words I would use to describe this doctor: immediately makes one feel comfortable; always thoroughly prepared; actually knows who you are and what your previous medical problems are; reviews your file before each appointment; follows up by telephone with patient on tests ordered--amazing; makes you feel like you are his only patient by listening, asking relevant questions, answering my questions, genuinely showing an interest in ME, never gives me the feeling that he wants to get rid of me ASAP. It is a thoroughly reassuring and comforting experience dealing with Dr. Shaarbaf. A one in a million in this day of "fast" everything, including medicine.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2013

Dr. Shaarbaf is a dream come true. He is kind, considerate, compassionate and he listens. He takes the time to find out what is happening. He is quick to refer for further testing and is a straight shooter. When you leave his office, you know what is going on and how you will be treated for your condition. You are lucky if he is your doctor.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

Dr. Raid Hikmat Shaarbaf is a "breath of fresh air". I had a recent admission to the Aberdeen Hospital. Fortunately for me Dr. Shaarbaf was on call when I needed medical intervention; he prescribed a medication that turned my condition around. He has excellent bedside manner; very pleasant, confident and has good knowledge of his specialty. He met me only once and treated my condition accurately. It was a surprise that he returned the next evening to see if my condition improved. I had dramatic improvement and will always be grateful for his expertise. Thank you Dr. Shaarbaf.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

A competent and kind doctor. He likes "medical mysteries", and has helped me with my health problems. I have only seen him in Halifax, where he works 1 day a week. His main office is in New Glasgow. He is not giving up on me, and will continue to monitor my progress until I feel better. It was a pleasant appointment; something that is usually hard to say about a doctors appt. Very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2012