Ratings for Dr. Ramesh Rao

Great doctor.. Gives exact instructions and guidance.. I could get my father treated well in SevenHills due to his help and support.. Kudos! ! Regards, vijay kasar

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

My Mother creatinine was high since a few months,but as a specialist he took a very careless approach.He would always be in a hurry,never had the time to sit calmly to explain us the importance of my mother situition,how to take care to avoid the detoriation of her condition.We then showed her to Dr.Alan Almeida who gave us time to explain us the dos an dont so that it could help us reverse improve her levels.I would NOT recommend anyone to Dr Ramesh Rao so what if he is knowledgable,but that knowledge is not helping the patient improve !

flag | Submitted January 1, 2013

Extremely knowledgeable and caring doctor. It was because of him we could save my mother's kidney from permanent damage. He rightly diagnosed and treated her for advanced stage of nephrotic syndrome.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2012