Ratings for Dr. Robert Hekkenburg

Dr. Hekkenburg made me feel like my son was in good hands. Very friendly, knowledgeable and genuine. My son's surgery was 20 minutes in length, the recovery was quick and he experienced minimal pain. I would recommend Dr. Hekkenburg as an ENT to anyone looking within the Barrie area.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

In the past I had surgery & had to see an ENT in Orillia again. I would not ever go to Dr K Ngo again if I was paid to. Both times Were bad! Dr. Hekkenburg, He was amazing! He listened to everything I said. He was reassuring & added a touch of humour to make me feel at ease! If I had a ? I felt 100% ok to ask & even though I'm one of those odd patients that always has some issue. I felt okay with it because he listened & heard me! I've seen a lot of specialists. They are all very busy. Here I felt comfortable! I would highly recommend Dr Hekkenburg to anyone! If you have been through a lot, have anxiety or just want a doctor who cares, he's excellent!!! His staff are all great too!!! Thanks to all of them!! 5+💜

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017