You may also like

Rate Dr. Samer S. Assaf

Dr. Samer S. Assaf's Ratings

Dr. Assaf is an excellent doctor who diagnosed my parathyroid disease and referred me to the Head, Neck and Throat doctor for surgery. I had a parathyroid that was not cancerous. He is a very compassionate doctor, who listens to your ailments. An asset to the medical profession.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2145878].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2007

This is a fine physician who is very enthusiastic about treating patients. However sometimes I wonder if he is a bit overly enthusiastic. He once treated me for an STD when it was unnecessary…perhaps if the injection had not been so painful I would not have taken offense. Nevertheless, my main grievance is with scheduling. Perchance this is out of the doctor’s hands? I have been rescheduled 4 times with less than 24hours notice. This is very burdensome for me as I have a schedule that does not flex easily.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2145881].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2007

Out of 8 appts he has rescheduled 4 with less than 24 hours notice. If I were to do this, I would be charged a late cancel fee.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2145877].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2007

Although I wanted a female PCP, I feel confident in Dr Assaf's ability and knowledge,even though he's younger than I anticipated.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2145876].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2006

What a gem! Bright, friendly, and sincere! A true gift! Thanks Dr. Assaf!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2145875].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2006

Dr. Assaf has been my doctor while he was at ucsd. Now he moved to Sharp and I'm trying to get my insurance transferred there. I want him to still be my doctor because he's very kind, and listened to me, even when I had a list of issues, he listened to everyone and each time i left I felt better than before.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2145874].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2006

mood-swings never referred me to a pain specialist. which is what i needed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2145873].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2006

An outstanding physician who will leave UCSD on 10/1/2006. What a loss.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2145872].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2006

I have had the worst time trying to find and keep at Doctor at UCSD Perlman center. Dr. Asaaf is my 4th PCP in 2 years. I really hope he sticks around (but I doubt it). They are all seem so overworked and underpaid. All the doctors I've had are good though it just takes a while to get in. Out of the four he has been the best doctor. He took the time to remove a suspicious mole for me in the office because the wait for a dermatology appt is ridiculous. I really appreciated that. He's very no nonsense and smart. I like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2145871].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2005

The doc is a hard worker on my behalf. He listens, and he does his homework. I couldn't be more pleased.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2145870].votes_count ]]