Ratings for Dr. Adam Power

With my husband seeing Dr. Power every 6 months, this Dr. appears to be a very caring doctor who treats his patients with respect and compassion.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Dr Power was my father's emergency surgeon and was able to successfully save him from a ruptured abdominal aortic aneurysm. He not only saves my dad's life, but he was extraordinarily compassionate to my mom and myself throughout the ordeal.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

Dr. Power is a great surgeon and man. He has true compassion for his patients and is second to none in his field. I feel very privileged to have met him and of course Sandi too.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

I feel truly blessed to have been made aware of Dr. Power and his capabilities. I have lived with my condition for many many years and the procedure Dr. Power and his wonderful team performed feels like a miracle. I too would like to mention Sandi, she is awesome and quick to respond to any request. I will be forever grateful for the change this will make in my life. He's so down to earth and compassionate, I love when I speak with him and he refers to himself as Adam. Cracks me up every time.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Superlatives will not suffice. Probably the result of his high quality Maritime upbringing and education.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

Amazing doctor, he saved my father's life. Truly gifted.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Dr. Power performed a very risky surgery on my sisters carotid artery with great success. He is very down to earth and treats patients with respect, compassion and positivity. Great bedside manner. Great follow-up. Sandy, his assistant, is wonderful as well. Just can't say enough great things about him. Thank you so much Dr . Power and all your staff.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Dr. Power diagnosed me with Lipolymphedema which is a practically unknown fat disorder. All my life physicians told me to lose weight, now I understand why I couldn't lose the adipose fat. I am so grateful for his expertise and kindness not only for me the patient but for my husband as well.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

Excellent work from consultation visit through surgery to follow up appointment. Thank You, Dr Power.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Incredible doctor, cares so much for his patients, luv this MD.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016