Ratings for Dr. Adam Power

Very good dr.Adams is he helped me with my legs and my toe. I would reamend this Dr .to everyone

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

How do i contact this doctor? Been in extreme pain my whole life, in extreme pain right now. My doctor gave up on me.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Long story short, three failed surguries from different doctor for varicose veins, got Adams name as a referral, met at first appointment, realized we went to high school together on the east coast, surgeory was had in just about a month's time, couldn't believe the amount of respect, dignity and care I was shown throughout my experience. Leg feels great, zero complaints, and had a Dr that treated me with the most kindness and respect I think is possible between two human beings. There's a reason Dr. Adam Power has all 5 star ratings from everyone. Feeling truely blessed.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

With my husband seeing Dr. Power every 6 months, this Dr. appears to be a very caring doctor who treats his patients with respect and compassion.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Dr Power was my father's emergency surgeon and was able to successfully save him from a ruptured abdominal aortic aneurysm. He not only saves my dad's life, but he was extraordinarily compassionate to my mom and myself throughout the ordeal.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

Dr. Power is a great surgeon and man. He has true compassion for his patients and is second to none in his field. I feel very privileged to have met him and of course Sandi too.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

I feel truly blessed to have been made aware of Dr. Power and his capabilities. I have lived with my condition for many many years and the procedure Dr. Power and his wonderful team performed feels like a miracle. I too would like to mention Sandi, she is awesome and quick to respond to any request. I will be forever grateful for the change this will make in my life. He's so down to earth and compassionate, I love when I speak with him and he refers to himself as Adam. Cracks me up every time.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Superlatives will not suffice. Probably the result of his high quality Maritime upbringing and education.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

Amazing doctor, he saved my father's life. Truly gifted.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Dr. Power performed a very risky surgery on my sisters carotid artery with great success. He is very down to earth and treats patients with respect, compassion and positivity. Great bedside manner. Great follow-up. Sandy, his assistant, is wonderful as well. Just can't say enough great things about him. Thank you so much Dr . Power and all your staff.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016