Ratings for Dr. Adam Power

outstanding doctor, thankful to have had him do my amputation

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

Amazing doctor. He actually takes the time to explain things in terms regular folk can understand. Excellent bedside mannors. Only issue I've ever had was with one of.his older female secretaries getting slightly rude but only one time and not his fault.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

Dr. Adam Power is very professional and personable. He will make you feel at ease. Dr. Power gave me my options, #1 Vein stripping OHIP would cover this procedure and I would lose 3 months of work. #2 Vena Seal a much less involved procedure and no time lost at work. I went for the vena seal and I am happy with the results, Dr. Adam Power even went out to the waiting room and put my wife at ease about the whole procedure(my wife was a nervous wreck). Dr. Adam Power really cares about his patience. Check out Vena Seal and Dr. Adam Power.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

After seeing two vascular surgeons in my home town who told me my surgery was too dangerous and that I would probably loose a leg or worse I managed to get an appointment with Dr. Power. He did some tests and researched my medical history. A month later he removed an aneurysm from my femoral artery. I spent only four days in hospital and now six weeks after surgery I feel terrific and enjoying life at age 75 with both legs. This man is a true genius.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Dr Power saved my life from a ruptured thoracic aortic artery aneurysm. I have never experienced a more knowledgable, caring physician. Complications due to surgery were met swiftly and recovery is well under way. Ongoing care and follow up has been fantastic by Dr Power and his whole staff. Thank you for everything!!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

Would rate him higher if I could. Everything about him is excellent, as well as everyone else that supports and works with him. He has operated on my husband 3 times...done things no one would think to do...genius,,,and a really nice person too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Dr. Power is young and right up on the latest medical knowledge, as he teaches at the University, also. He always has time for our questions, and explains everything so thoroughly. SO glad we were referred to him. Also, Sandy and his staff are fantastic.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Very good dr.Adams is he helped me with my legs and my toe. I would reamend this Dr .to everyone

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

How do i contact this doctor? Been in extreme pain my whole life, in extreme pain right now. My doctor gave up on me.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Long story short, three failed surguries from different doctor for varicose veins, got Adams name as a referral, met at first appointment, realized we went to high school together on the east coast, surgeory was had in just about a month's time, couldn't believe the amount of respect, dignity and care I was shown throughout my experience. Leg feels great, zero complaints, and had a Dr that treated me with the most kindness and respect I think is possible between two human beings. There's a reason Dr. Adam Power has all 5 star ratings from everyone. Feeling truely blessed.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017