Ratings for Dr. Adam Power

Dr. Power performed a very risky surgery on my sisters carotid artery with great success. He is very down to earth and treats patients with respect, compassion and positivity. Great bedside manner. Great follow-up. Sandy, his assistant, is wonderful as well. Just can't say enough great things about him. Thank you so much Dr . Power and all your staff.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Dr. Power diagnosed me with Lipolymphedema which is a practically unknown fat disorder. All my life physicians told me to lose weight, now I understand why I couldn't lose the adipose fat. I am so grateful for his expertise and kindness not only for me the patient but for my husband as well.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

Excellent work from consultation visit through surgery to follow up appointment. Thank You, Dr Power.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Incredible doctor, cares so much for his patients, luv this MD.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

simply the best at what he does . I cant put into words how Dr. Powers treated my dad through out his procedure ..

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

By far the best doctor I have ever dealt with. He's kind and compassionate with each patient.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

Words cannot express how amazing a surgeon Dr. Power is. He took the time to speak with our family every day. From simple gestures of getting my mom a pillow and blanket to the genuine concern he had for us. You could not ask for a better doctor/person to care for your loved one.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015

Best doctor ever. Excellent bed side manners. Genuine care!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2015

I have had alot of contact with surgeons and specialists over the years but none can hold a candle to Dr. Powers.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2015

Dr. Power is, to date, one of the most amazing doctors I've come across. He's compassionate, knowledgable and very approachable.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015