Ratings for Dr. Adam Power

Incredible doctor, cares so much for his patients, luv this MD.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

Words cannot express how amazing a surgeon Dr. Power is. He took the time to speak with our family every day. From simple gestures of getting my mom a pillow and blanket to the genuine concern he had for us. You could not ask for a better doctor/person to care for your loved one.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015

Best doctor ever. Excellent bed side manners. Genuine care!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2015

flag | Submitted December 13, 2015

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

I would like to thank Dr adam p I would like to thank Dr power for literally saving my husbands life. I cannot believe how thorough he does his job. If there is a miracle man out there Dr power is the man. He takes the time to explain everything after the operation. You can also. E assured the best of care. Thank you so much Mike and Sue Lavoie Princeton Ont

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Honest, kind, humble, soft-spoken.. Immediately puts patient at ease. Had bilateral ambulatory phlebectomy done this morning- it's evening now and I'm still waiting to feel pain. Took half of prescribed pain medication "just in case". I would recommend Dr Power to anyone. Thanks so much! K.N. London

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Dr. Adam Power's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Incredible doctor, cares so much for his patients, luv this MD."

February 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "simply the best at what he does . I cant put into words how Dr. Powers treated my dad through out his procedure .. "

January 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "By far the best doctor I have ever dealt with. He's kind and compassionate with each patient."

January 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Words cannot express how amazing a surgeon Dr. Power is. He took the time to speak with our family every day. From simple gestures of getting my mom a pillow ..."

December 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best doctor ever. Excellent bed side manners. Genuine care!"

December 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had alot of contact with surgeons and specialists over the years but none can hold a candle to Dr. Powers. "

December 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Power is, to date, one of the most amazing doctors I've come across. He's compassionate, knowledgable and very approachable."

July 27, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.harleystreetdentalstudio.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "N5V0" to "W1G 9PY". Address has been updated from "None" to "52 Harley Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "442076365981".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I escorted a patient to see Dr Power, he took the time to introduce himself to me as well he was caring and compassionate to my patient."

December 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would like to thank Dr adam p I would like to thank Dr power for literally saving my husbands life. I cannot believe how thorough he does his job. If ..."

November 24, 2014