Ratings for Dr. Gregory Zaniewski

Love this Dr. He always spends extra time with me to determine what my problem is or refers me to a physician to meet my needs. He is never rushed and always caring and concerned. Love his secretary too. Jeanette has quite a sense of humor and a great laugh!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

My appointments with him always feel rushed. He over prescribes antibiotics without waiting for results and doesn't discuss the consequences of taking them. Googles a lot of medical issues which isn't confidence inspiring. Minimizes patient discomfort and experience. Conducts haphazard exams. Answers his own questions. I would switch doctors tomorrow if there wasn't such a shortage in Peterborough.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Horrible Doctor, doesn't show compassion for his patients, and will definitely make you feel unwelcome back.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Best doctor I have ever had. He listens and is not rushed.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Dr. Zaniewski is one of the two or maybe three doctors who replaced Dr. Wilton when he retired and unfortunately he kept Je****t the old Din****r of a medical secretary. The worst part of this Doctors practice is having to deal with her, she is rude, lazy and totally incompetent and unprofessional . She has screwed up many of my appointments, said she would send my prescriptions to my Pharmacist didn't, said she would send requisitions down to the lab for blood work screwed that up. The best thing Doctor Zanieswki could do for all his patients would be to get a new medical secretary, I'm sure the majority of his patients would agree. As for Dr. Zaniewski, he is a young Doctor I find he is thorough however when I ask questions he looks for the answers on his smart phone, I do feel my appointments are rushed.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

I am a new patient and only saw him twice after several trips to emerge several weeks of antibiotics still was very sick he knew after five mins of talking to me what was wrong and have not felt this good in a long time very nice man

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

Should check his God complex at the door...Jack of all trades ...Master of none!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

I saw Dr. Zaniewski for anxiety. One of my major anxiety triggers is the doctor and he made me feel comfortable almost instantly. He didn't laugh at me when I referred to the notes I had made or make me feel bad about researching anxiety on my own, which has been my experience with doctors in the past. I felt like he was very empathetic and really listened to me. He worked with me to prescribe me something we were both comfortable with. It was a wonderful experience overall.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

Dear Dr. Zaniewski,on this doctor appreciation day my family and I wish to express our appreciation and gratitude for the care you provided to our mother at the hospital. Our aged mom, even in pain smiled back to you. She asked me to tell you that your care and your smile were the best remedies for her recovery. Our appreciation and gratitude for you are heart felt. Thank you from eight of us. May 1,2013

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

Dr. Gregory Zaniewski is very compassionate, knowledgeable, has pleasant personality, he is honest and very helpful.Dr. Zaniewski is very respectful to his patients regardless of age and social status. He is a true healer. Thank you doctor Zaniewski from the bottom of my heart, satisfied patient of yours.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013