Ratings for Dr. Darren Fleming

Darren is helping to keep my dad alive with stage IV cancer, other docs gave up months ago. Would really recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

Love the advice from this doctor. My dad was bed ridden and other doctors told me to look into hospice care for him as he was never coming home. I took all the advice I received and use it on my dad within two days he looked better and within 2 weeks he was talking and sitting up feeding himself.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

Good information and great easy to follow advice. Health is improving each week. Great guy I recommend you see him too.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

Best advice I have ever received, I know the advice I received works as my health issues are clearing up or have gone. I would recommend that anyone with health issues see Darren and get some advice that really does work.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Darren is helping to slow down the growth of my cancer and give me a better quality of life. I can now drive my car again and go out for dinner I am no longer trapped in my home. I have been seeing Darren for a few months and continue to make progress.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015

Gotta love this Doc. My Doc tells me that I am running out of options no more chemo or radiation and I have to go into a hospice soon as I am just going to go down hill. I search around ask many people they all tell me see Dr. Fleming so I do. He goes all over my records orders some tests and gives me a long list of medications to start taking. Two years later I am not in a hospice I am looking at going to Europe to see my kids for Christmas. VERY recommended.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

The best advice I have every received. I will be coming back.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2015

Received some very good advice from Darren, I recommend him to anyone I could not find a more highly respected professional to see about my health problems. Darren comes highly recommended and for good reason. He had much knowledge to share with me and was very nice to talk to. I am now taking his advice and working with my oncologist to better my chances by taking immune boosters as well as other products and are feeling better , stronger and are having less side effects from the chemo and radiation.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

All I can say is WoW, I started seeing Darren after my Doctor told me nothing more can be done for me as I could not have any more Chemo. I am feeling very good and gaining weight all the time. My doctor is a friend of darren's and I am great full for the recommendation.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

This doctor has a real good bedside manner, he explains everything to you quickly and in terms you can really understand and empowers you with the knowledge to help yourself. At his request I sent all of my medical files to him, this enabled a quicker consultation as he was already very up to date with my medical / health problems. We spoke a lot about a whole range of problems and I left feeling very happy. A few weeks later I went back to see him and was supplied with lots of supplements and an easy to follow eating / diet plan with what foods to avoid and what to eat more of. This was about 12 months ago and I have not felt this good in years, I dont feel sick all day, have poor sleep, lack energy or have a weak arm or have problems getting up out of my chair anymore, my mood has improved greatly . The only regret I have is not seeing him sooner before all these little problems got bigger and bigger. My local GP cant believe its me when I run into him at the shops.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2014