Ratings for Dr. Tae Won Shin

He will not listen and then repeats already tried things even when they have not worked. He is much more patient with the elderly then with younger people.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Excellent Dr.! Takes his time to explain everything. A good listener. Staff very friendly, helpful and efficient.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

My experience with Dr. Shin has been O.K. While he is very thorough. good at explaining things and running the appropriate tests, when it comes to executing confidence in the treatment plan suggested I would say this was not an area I felt completely good about. Lots of humming and hawing over the medication he was debating on prescribing and was not really able to answer my questions around other options and how this medication may impact me side affect wise. At times he comes across as totally unsure of how to respond or if he himself feels confident in what he is talking about- definitely does not inspire confidence for the patient, again. My Pharmacist was far more helpful when it came to answering my questions. Privacy amongst patients at the clinic was another area of concern. On two seperate occasions while waiting for my appointment, the door to the stress test room was left open for everyone in the waiting area to hear private conversations between the patient and Dr., totally unacceptable in my opinion. Lastly, the receptionist Amy has on numerous occasions been unnecessarily rude and unfriendly- I have witnessed this with other individuals speaking with her as well. She also failed to tell me one of my tests that I waited quite some time for had been rescheduled- thankfully the hospital was able to fit me in on the day I showed up. Front end staff play such an important role in the face of your business. It's unfortunate this also greatly impacted my views on the clinic as a whole. In short, my experience has not been the greatest and I personally will be seeking a referral elsewhere.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

Dr. Shin sucks. Period. He is definately no help at all.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Very engaging, sincere and helpful on first meeting; answered all my complex technical questions. I'll update this as time passes. it was a great first meeting. "regford"

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

Very nice, friendly bedside manner. Explains everything in a detailed manner so that you can understand and makes time to answer any questions you may have for him. Feel that he is a very competent physician.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014

Waste of oxygen. Feel sorry for anyone who has the misfortune of seeing this individual. Not much more to say really.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013