Ratings for Dr. Nicholas Anhorn

I will forever be grateful for having the opportunity to be treated by Dr. Nicholas Anhorn. I had been struggling with back pain for many years. I had years of treatment with chiropractors, physiotherapists, osteopathic treatments and therapeutic massages but my condition had gradually worsen. During certain times, I was incapacitated and needed lots of medication to manage the pain. My family doctor put me on a long term medication to manage the pain which helped but had side effects that interfered with normal functioning. This is when I did research which brought me to a treatment called prolozone. I asked Dr Anhorn if he knew of that treatment and where I could get it. I was delighted to hear that he has advanced training in that treatment. I immediately started treatment. After the second treatment, I decreased my medication to half the dosage. After the third treatment, I stopped all medication and never had to take any medication for the pain after that. I am now starting to live a normal life again....cooking, exercising, lifting my grandchildren and all the normal daily little activities we take for granted. The results of this treatment is unbelievable. And I want to add......the treatment seems scary and I expected some pain, but it is almost painless. I strongly recommend this treatment to anyone who is suffering from back pain, knee or shoulder pain.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

Dr. Anhorn fixed my low back pain. I am 68 years old. I have had degenerative disc disease for almost 10 years and a recent herniated disc. I had tried everything...cortisone shots only gave temporary relief. But Dr. Anhorn's regenerative injections are different then cortisone shots. They actually regenerate the support structures of the joint and heal the injured area. It cost $200 per treatment, but more than half was covered by BlueCross. It took me 4 treatments...so cost me less than $400 out of my pocket. Best $400 I ever spent. Thank you Dr. Anhorn. I originally came into his clinic with a cane. After that last visit I no longer need a cane.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Dr Anhorn is probably one of the best health practitioners I have had the pleasure of dealing with . His knowledge and skills have helped me tremendously. From pain management to general health and well-being he has been great. I can't say enough good things about Dr Anhorn. Thanks

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

Thank you Dr. Anhorn. You are the best Naturopathic Doctor in Moncton. Lets see...you have fixed my thyroid (thank you), you have helped me lose 30lbs (thank you), you got me my energy back, you have fixed my frozen shoulder and completely relieved my pain (thank you). But more than that, you care about your patients and look for the root cause of what is going on. I had been to multiple specialists and no one could figure out my case. But you are a medical detective like the show Dr. House (however you are more friendly :). Thanks again.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

Dr. Anhorn is very knowledgeable and professional. His science-based nutrition approaches are appreciated. Positive results for me and my kids. (The lady at the front desk is unfriendly and condescending.)

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Dr Anhorn is very dedicated with a wealth of knowledge. I feel extremely grateful for having met him. His professionalism, his kindness and thoughtfulness is remarkable. I am amazed with the work he does. I feel truly blessed.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

Dr Anhorn, is truly a blessing to find. He is kind, thoughtful, knowledgeable and wonderful with kids! He engages to their level, chats with them & keeps them entertained all well addressing the parent's concerns. Dr Anhorn has a passion for naturalpathic medicine and remedies and always thinks outside the box to make sure you are living a healthy lifestyle! Thank you Dr Anhorn for being a guide to our natural health approach!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2012

Dr. Anhorn is patient, kind, informative, knowledgeable and very respectful in his approach. I appreciate his understanding and well-rounded guidance, both from a medical and natural perspective.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2012