Ratings for Dr. Nicholas Anhorn

Thank you Dr. Anhorn. You are the best Naturopathic Doctor in Moncton. Lets see...you have fixed my thyroid (thank you), you have helped me lose 30lbs (thank you), you got me my energy back, you have fixed my frozen shoulder and completely relieved my pain (thank you). But more than that, you care about your patients and look for the root cause of what is going on. I had been to multiple specialists and no one could figure out my case. But you are a medical detective like the show Dr. House (however you are more friendly :). Thanks again.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

Dr. Anhorn is very knowledgeable and professional. His science-based nutrition approaches are appreciated. Positive results for me and my kids. (The lady at the front desk is unfriendly and condescending.)

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Dr Anhorn is very dedicated with a wealth of knowledge. I feel extremely grateful for having met him. His professionalism, his kindness and thoughtfulness is remarkable. I am amazed with the work he does. I feel truly blessed.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

Dr Anhorn, is truly a blessing to find. He is kind, thoughtful, knowledgeable and wonderful with kids! He engages to their level, chats with them & keeps them entertained all well addressing the parent's concerns. Dr Anhorn has a passion for naturalpathic medicine and remedies and always thinks outside the box to make sure you are living a healthy lifestyle! Thank you Dr Anhorn for being a guide to our natural health approach!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2012

Dr. Anhorn is patient, kind, informative, knowledgeable and very respectful in his approach. I appreciate his understanding and well-rounded guidance, both from a medical and natural perspective.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2012