Ratings for Dr. Suzanne Turner

Dr. Turner is an amazing doctor. I've never had a doctor this caring and nonjudgmental. She tries to go above an beyond and gives honestly feedback.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

This doctor is a two faced jerk. She will be fantastic one day, but if you have too many problems, or you catch her on a bad day, she can be rude and condescending.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

Regardless of the bad and good reviews written on this page for doctor Turner, you must go see her to judge for yourself. One thing I will say is that she is very knowledgeable and knows how to treat those suffering from addictions with patience, understanding, and compassion. That is a rare trait to find in doctors especially when it comes to addicts or those suffering from other mental health issues. We need more doctors like Dr.Turner so people are able to get well without the horrible judgement, attitude and mistreatment from other doctors

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

Dr. Turner is full of lies so be very careful wih what you do with the info she gives you and the hope she builds up only to crash it. She told me all these wonderful things she was gonna do for me and then the next visit, it was like she didn't even know who I was.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Not a patient but my daughter is...I am thrilled knowing that she is in good care with someone who knows what they are talking about. Blessings on her!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

I cannot say enough good things about Dr.Turner. I went to consult with her as a woman with substance use concerns who was hoping to get pregnant. She was patient, non-judgemental and very knowledgable. She has a huge practice but never made me feel rushed. She supported me through my pregnancy and delivered my baby even though she was not the doctor on call at the time when I went into labor because she knew that I had a trauma history, was terrified of labor, and had built up a trusting relationship with her. Since having my baby she has also become my baby's family doctor, and I have to say that I have the utmost respect for Dr.Turner. She responds to phone calls and e-mails, has accessible office hours, and is a kind and gentle human being. While you may wait 15-20 minutes to see her, you always know that it is because she is taking the time to give someone some much needed attention, that she would also give to you (should you need it). Dr.turner gets my vote for best physician in Toronto!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

I have waited at least six months since I last saw Dr. Turner to rate her, I did not want to give a review based on emotion or clouded by my stressors and experience with her in that moment. At this point, I can say with pure objectivity.... SHE IS THE ABSOLUTE WORST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED. I do not feel the need to rant or over share the circumstances of my treatment as it is not relevant to anyone, my experience was personal and tailored specifically to my medical circumstances, as yours will be. I strongly advise people to really have at least one interaction with her, be careful with what you divulge, until you get a sense of who your dealing with and form your own opinion. if she does not rub you the wrong way the first visit, give it one more and I'm certain you will be completely sure you never want to see this person in any type of forum again in your life, not even as a co- passenger on the subway for one stop.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

I too was surprised to hear Dr.Cavacuiti was leaving. I have been under Dr. Turner's care since then and am very glad that I am. I do find that she is often late with my appointments, but I believe it is because she takes as much time as needed with every patient. I have had a bout with mental illness and she as been incredibly supportive, lets me see her with no notice, and takes the time to listen and explain things to me. I'd highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2015

I was nervous about Dr Cavacuiti leaving but I've found Dr Turner to be a fantastic replacement. No matter what area of my health needs attention, she's competent and incredibly helpful. Very easy to talk to and attentive. Had a very difficult bout with mental illness in the past year and she has gone above and beyond to help me through the process. Would absolutely recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2014

Stay away. She is not at all the best at Bed-Side rapport. I cannot believe SMH gave her Dr. Cavacuiti's practice. She is seriously lacking in every skill that us learned during residency. Stay away.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014