Ratings for Dr. Peter X. Phan

I so happy with my smile!!! Even though I had to wear my braces a little longer than originally estimated, I am so so happy with the result. Dr. Phan is a perfectionist. Took his time to make sure my bite was perfect before removing the braces. Worth every penny. His staff are always accommodating and helpful. What a fun atmosphere! Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

He really needs better staff, they are always awkward, don't answer phone calls, I get that it's busy but they don't even call back. Dr Phan is helpful and sounds like he knows what he's doing, just needs to get better staff.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

Dr. Phan is an excellent orthodontist. He is thoughtful, patient and kind with children. We are very pleased!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

I had taken my son to 3 orthodontists in the past, we were thrilled when we met Dr. Phan. He knew exactly how to handle our situation and it turned out amazing (we are almost done ). Dr. Phan and everyone on his team are very welcoming, friendly and professional. I can honestly say it is always a pleasure going to an appointment with my son as it is a happy and positive environment. 100% on Customer Service and Quality!!!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Very nice and knowledgeable man, runs an excellent operation and the staff is friendly. When i was searching for the right orthodontist i got many quotes one of which involved a surgery to split and widen my jaw to accommodate my teeth, and then another quote which involved removing 4 teeth. Dr. Peter was able to align my teeth without removing teeth or undergoing surgery. Highly Recommended

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

I had a great experience from the beginning. Dr Phan was very knowledgable and approachable and his staff were very helpful. On top of that, their office was beautiful. I've always had a great experience with each appointment for the past couple years and I'm sure anyone will have that too. Recommend!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

I checked out all the local orthodontists. Dr. Phan is the most reasonably priced for sure. Sibling discount was nice to have. Dr. Phan and staff are very friendly and willing to give you their time to answer questions and listen to any concerns I may have. I love that the office is flexible with our appointment times and have dropped in once for a minor emergency and they took us on the spot. I have recommended Dr. Phan to many people and they are all thankful to me that they followed my lead. Great choice for anyone.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

Great team and we are thrilled with service so far. We would highly recommend this practice. Pricing is very online, and very favourable compared to other offices.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014

Everyone is friendly and Dr. Phan knows his stuff - when he had to slow down my treatment (and therefore spend more appointment time with me) it did not cost any more.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013

Dr Peter was and is amazing! He and his staff always make us feel welcome and important. They are very professional and personable and willing to ghelp you with any problem...he worked with our family on a payments and is always there when we need him. thanks for making this process easier!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2012