Ratings for Dr. Peter X. Phan

I've had one appointment so far with Dr.Phan and I believe this man is heaven sent. I was at a previous orthodontist with the goal of having braces put on. This orthodontist recommended jaw surgery for my under bite. I had two appointments with this orthodontist and the discussion of braces hadn't even begun yet as this office believed surgery was my only option before even thinking about having braces put on. I had 1 appointment with Dr. Phan who told me I don’t need surgery and he has non surgical options for fixing my very mild under bite AND booked an appointment to have braces put on. I'm shocked with the outstanding care I received at his office and with Dr.Phan. I recommend anyone who needs orthodontic treatment to come to Dr.Phan, you will not regret it!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

As a medical professional myself, I am very impressed with the outstanding care Dr. Phan and his team show for their patients. I was referred to see Dr. Phan by a personal friend who raved about him and so far I have to say, he is right. From the start, Dr. Phan came up with a plan that has to work with my case, hectic work schedule and constant coffee habit. It's been almost two years now and I am very happy with how my teeth look. His staff are always upbeat, happy and professional. I couldn't have asked for a better group of professionals to work with. Highly recommended them

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

I just got my braces off and I love my smile. Great team, great doctor and great environment. I highly recommend this team to anyone who is looking for an orthodontist.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

I so happy with my smile!!! Even though I had to wear my braces a little longer than originally estimated, I am so so happy with the result. Dr. Phan is a perfectionist. Took his time to make sure my bite was perfect before removing the braces. Worth every penny. His staff are always accommodating and helpful. What a fun atmosphere! Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

He really needs better staff, they are always awkward, don't answer phone calls, I get that it's busy but they don't even call back. Dr Phan is helpful and sounds like he knows what he's doing, just needs to get better staff.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

Dr. Phan is an excellent orthodontist. He is thoughtful, patient and kind with children. We are very pleased!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

I had taken my son to 3 orthodontists in the past, we were thrilled when we met Dr. Phan. He knew exactly how to handle our situation and it turned out amazing (we are almost done ). Dr. Phan and everyone on his team are very welcoming, friendly and professional. I can honestly say it is always a pleasure going to an appointment with my son as it is a happy and positive environment. 100% on Customer Service and Quality!!!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Very nice and knowledgeable man, runs an excellent operation and the staff is friendly. When i was searching for the right orthodontist i got many quotes one of which involved a surgery to split and widen my jaw to accommodate my teeth, and then another quote which involved removing 4 teeth. Dr. Peter was able to align my teeth without removing teeth or undergoing surgery. Highly Recommended

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

I had a great experience from the beginning. Dr Phan was very knowledgable and approachable and his staff were very helpful. On top of that, their office was beautiful. I've always had a great experience with each appointment for the past couple years and I'm sure anyone will have that too. Recommend!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

I checked out all the local orthodontists. Dr. Phan is the most reasonably priced for sure. Sibling discount was nice to have. Dr. Phan and staff are very friendly and willing to give you their time to answer questions and listen to any concerns I may have. I love that the office is flexible with our appointment times and have dropped in once for a minor emergency and they took us on the spot. I have recommended Dr. Phan to many people and they are all thankful to me that they followed my lead. Great choice for anyone.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014