Ratings for Dr. Peter X. Phan

We are so happy. My son is getting his braces off today. My son’s teeth were so crooked before and now they are so straight. Two years ago, we came to see Dr Phan in his Toronto office for a second opinion because the first orthodontist recommended I had to take out 4 teeth. Dr Phan decided to keep them and place a spacer instead. It’s been an amazing transformation. I could see the confidence grew in my son. He is enjoying his new smile. Highly recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted March 16, 2019

Awesome waiting room!!! My kids love it here. They can’t wait to come back

flag | Submitted March 14, 2019

I had braces when I was a teenager with two upper teeth removed. My top front teeth pushed my lower jaws back every time I bit down. This gave me constant headache. I had a consultation with another orthodontist who thought my headache had nothing to do with my teeth. When I saw Dr Phan, he explained how my bite affected the position of my lower jaws and what needed to be done to relieve the pressure on my join. After the first month of braces, that headache disappeared and I haven’t had it since. I can’t thank Dr Phan and his staff enough. I am almost done and I can’t wait to have them off. Highly recommend them

flag | Submitted March 12, 2019

I just had a consultation with Dr Phan today and I was quite impressed with him and his staff. Can’t waiynto get my Invisalign started

flag | Submitted March 7, 2019

I am so grateful to have Dr Phan looking after my teeth. I was in braces with another orthodontist for two and half years and still couldn’t bite down properly. I avoided so many types of food because I couldn’t chew. When Dr Phan took over my case, he took quick look, had a discussion with his staff and decided to replace all of my braces. Within a month after, my bite felt so wonderful. I could eat and bite on anything. My teeth also look so much better than before. What the other orthodontist struggled for two and half years, Dr Phan did it in one month. I really highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2019

I have had great experience here at TriCity Orthodontics so far. My smile is much better with very little discomfort. Dr. Phan is great, the staff are amazing. Highly recommend them to anyone who needs braces

flag | Submitted February 6, 2019

Just got my braces off last week. I am so happy with my smile. I thought it was impossible to smile like this. Great doctor, great staff, great office overall. Highly recommend them!!!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2019

We had a consultation for our daughter at another orthodontic office and we felt rushed and confused when we left. Our co-worker told us about Dr. Phan so we came to see him for a second opinion. We were quite impressed with Dr. Phan the moment we met him. He is quite positive and energetic. There is a positive aura about him. He is also kind and patient with children. He took his time to explain everything and answered all of our questions. By the end of the consultation, we were much more knowledgable about the bite and how it can be fixed. The staff here are very helpful and friendly. Our daughter can't wait to get her braces on in January. If you are looking for an orthodontist in town, we highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2018

Just finished my treatment. As mentioned in other reviews, Dr phan is a perfectionist and you can feel it with the personalization of each visit. His team was always nice and treatment was painless. Cant stop smiling, highly recommend.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2018

I had a fantastic experience with Dr. Phan. He spent nearly an hour with me during a free consultation discussing my teeth shifting. His staff was friendly, attentive, punctual and answered all of my questions. I felt so taken care of and listened to. I am so glad that I visited his office.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018