Ratings for Dr. Satya Jammalamadaka

Dr.Jamma is a wonderful Pediatrician. It's a blessing that we found her. She has my son's diagnosis "right on" and I have been going around seeking help with many Pediatricians before.She takes her time and explains everything and goes very methodically. She is extremely personable, honest and very approachable and I have not seen her call later than 5 minutes after hours when it is an urgent advise I needed. Undoubtedly I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for an excellent Peds doc. Her staff are very pleasant , warm and always accomodating for same day appointments /sick visits.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

We have recently moved to Charlotte area, and I was looking for a pediatrician for my daughter. I'm really happy that I've found Dr. Jamma's practice. She is really caring and knowledgable, was able to sort out all issues that were not resolved by our previous Dr, very quickly. She answers all questions and explains her prescriptions in detail. I feel very confident when we visit her office.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013