Ratings for Dr. Kulvinder K. Gill

Worst doctor ever, after waiting for several months I got an appointment in August that was ultimately cancelled with a lame excuse that doctor got an emergency and rescheduled for November 2017. I was surprised how come someone get emergence in advance and not available for another three months. Very disappointed with this unprofessional behavior, and I am going to follow up with the college.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

An extremely pleasant and helpful consult with Dr. Gill. She was punctual, professional and patient while reviewing and discussing with me my case history, including the referral notes sent to her by my family doctor. Her staff were good also in arranging appointments with other specialists that Dr. Gill felt I should see before coming back to her for a follow-up. My family doctor highly recommended Dr. Gill. Now I know why, she's a great specialist .... thank you!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

Arrived 5 minutes before my appointment and Dr. Gill arrived at the clinic 35 minutes after my appointment. In the meantime other patients had also arrived for their appointments. The staff kept on apologizing to me, and Dr. Gill showed no remorse what so ever. Instead she continued her arrogance when she doing her consult with me. She kept on cutting me off and not letting me finish my story, as if she was in a rush to leave after making me wait 35 minutes for my appointment. Would not recommend this doctor at all. Never would have thought a so called "specialist" would show this much arrogance.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Great service from Dr. Gill. Been several times for consults, testing and follow-ups. Receptionists are great to deal with, phone calls and messages are returned. Have my 3 kids on Dr. Gill's files and several family members and friends. Highly recommend her office. Thank you.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Extremely helpful visiting Dr. Gill for long term management of my allergies with immunotherapy. This is my third year on the treatment. Staff are great to book follow-up appointments and I've had a wonderful experience in dealing with her office. I've referred a lot of family members and friends to her also and they too had good encounters. Thumbs up to Dr. Gill.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

Highly recommend this doctor. As a physician myself, I know specialists do have waiting lists, especially in these times of substantial healthcare cuts directly impacting patients, but we got in on a cancellation to have my mom checked for shellfish allergy. Dr. Gill was professional, exhibited excellent bedside manner and, of course, was great in pursuing a diagnosis, devising an action plan and communicating that to us. All our questions were politely and patiently answered. We went back a couple of months later for bloodwork results and again she was diligent and caring. Her staff were equally professional on the phone and welcoming in her pleasant office. Thank you Dr. Gill and your staff.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Dr. Gill's office provided friendly service in processing the referral for our 11-month old baby with possible anaphylactic reaction to milk. The referral was sent from Brampton ER. Dr Gill was extremely friendly and gentle; she patiently explained to us how we can deal with our child's condition. Within a couple of days our family doctor contacted us to discuss the consult note sent over so rapidly by Dr. Gill's office. We are extremely pleased that Dr. Gill has helped us.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Her office staff is terrible told me we had to cancel my appt as my blood work would take 8-10 weeks After several calls to check by the way nontetirn call I get told the appt they said to cancel was missed I owed $75 f....g ridiculous I'm on my way right now to see my gp now this is not what I need while being ill b now not knowing whAt maybe he can get my results n send me elsewhere

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

We've been to Dr Gill twice over the years. I've found her friendly but not overly informative. Both times she had laryngitis. However, our most recent visit was in March 2017. After our GP referral, it took 2.5 months to get my baby in for peanut testing. He tested positive, was given an Epi and sent home. Five days later, we gave him hummus and he had an anaphylactic reaction, ending up in the ER and hospital overnight at 9 months old. The ER pediatrician said she was putting in an urgent referral back to Dr Gill for sesame follow-up testing. She assured us because it was urgent and sent from the ER, not a GP we wouldn't be waiting months again. It's now July 2017. We still haven't seen Dr Gill again. I followed up the first week of the referral, to find out she switched offices but her Milton office wasn't open yet. I informed the receptionist I'd travel to her other clinic in Brampton to get in asap. They were to call with an appointment. Several phone calls and voicemails later, it's now months later. I gave up, researched, found a new allergist local to me and got in within two weeks. I've placed a formal complaint regarding this.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Wonderful meeting Dr. Gill again this morning for my annual allergies checkup ... I've followed her advise over the last few years and have enjoyed trouble free spring and fall. Great new office in Milton ... Thank you Dr. Gill.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Dr. Kulvinder K. Gill's Credentials

• University of Manitoba (Grad. 2006)

HealthFirst