Ratings for Dr. Kulvinder K. Gill

Showed up early for paper work, 45 minutes past appointment time and the doctor wasn’t even in the office! And, there was an appointment before me. Had to walk out. What’s the point of an appointment time (first this in the day), if they can’t even show up on time for those! Very upset with this service.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Our kids adore Dr. Gill. She is pleasant, patient, kind, knowledgeable and best of all...simply amazing with kids. Our children have been seeing her for many years for their asthma and many food allergies. She has gotten our family through some very scary times. We are blessed to have her taking care of our little ones. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Excellent service all round ... received an appointment note from Dr. Gill’s office (via my family doctor) with full instructions on date, time, address (with map) and what to bring to appointment... left voicemail to confirm my appointment as was instructed on the note ... few days before my appointment Dr. Gill’s staff called as a reminder and had a thoroughly professional demeanour ... at the appointment I had to wait a few minutes because the previous patient required more time, and the staff kept me abreast of this ... saw Dr. Gill, she was most pleasant, she even thanked me for my patience, she took time to listen to my concerns, did some testing and then explained the results and my ongoing management ... she was not at all rushed and was extremely polite and helpful ... I highly recommend Dr. Gill ... superb doctor, staff, office and service. Thank you!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

Tried calling front desk 15 times to confirm appointment time and no one picked up!!!! drove an hour to Milton to Wait 40 mins past appointment time, over booked just to be told i had to come back with the specific food to test my allergies. Super rushed, do not recommend AT ALL!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

A Greedy doctor who clearly over books herself for a hefty paycheck from the government while providing mediocre services.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

Absolutely amazing doctor. Helped my elderly mom with several issues, including seasonal asthma. She has also been seeing my daughter for various food and nut allergies, including oral food challenges in her office. Dr. Gill has been extremely patient and pleasant in all our encounters. Her office and staff are equally helpful. I have recommended her to various family and friends. All are grateful for and happy with Dr. Gill's help. Therefore, I highly recommend her and her office. Thank you Dr. Gill.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Both of my children have been patients of Dr. Gill's for several years. She is absolutely amazing. Kind and pleasant and has a great mannerism with our children. She has helped our family through many frightening times and is always a pleasure to see. Dr. Gill has always been patient with all of our questions and very thorough with all our appointments. Highly recommend. Our children adore her.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Worst doctor ever, after waiting for several months I got an appointment in August that was ultimately cancelled with a lame excuse that doctor got an emergency and rescheduled for November 2017. I was surprised how come someone get emergence in advance and not available for another three months. Very disappointed with this unprofessional behavior, and I am going to follow up with the college.

Submitted August 17, 2017

An extremely pleasant and helpful consult with Dr. Gill. She was punctual, professional and patient while reviewing and discussing with me my case history, including the referral notes sent to her by my family doctor. Her staff were good also in arranging appointments with other specialists that Dr. Gill felt I should see before coming back to her for a follow-up. My family doctor highly recommended Dr. Gill. Now I know why, she's a great specialist .... thank you!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

Arrived 5 minutes before my appointment and Dr. Gill arrived at the clinic 35 minutes after my appointment. In the meantime other patients had also arrived for their appointments. The staff kept on apologizing to me, and Dr. Gill showed no remorse what so ever. Instead she continued her arrogance when she doing her consult with me. She kept on cutting me off and not letting me finish my story, as if she was in a rush to leave after making me wait 35 minutes for my appointment. Would not recommend this doctor at all. Never would have thought a so called "specialist" would show this much arrogance.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Dr. Kulvinder K. Gill's Credentials

• University of Manitoba (Grad. 2006)

Commercial Insurance Company