Ratings for Dr. Kulvinder K. Gill

I have been struggling with a chronic health problem that has been very challenging to cope with and have seen many specialists over the years. Dr. Gill took the time to really listen, order all of the needed tests, start treatment, connect with my family doctor and follow up. Thankful for her patience and kindness through all of this. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

We feel blessed to have Dr. Gill taking care of our toddler. She is amazing with kids! She is thorough, knowledgeable and patient....and has been there for our family during very difficult times. A genuinely sincere and kind doctor.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2018

Wonderful doctor. My elderly mom had been suffering from asthma and other undiagnosed issues for several years. Dr. Gill put a plan in place to manage her asthma and started a diagnosis process through a rheumatologist referral that uncovered other issues. My mom is receiving excellent care and management now. Thank you Dr. Gill.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

First had an appt at 9am and the DR wasn't even in the office! Second appt scheduled for 9:15 after confirming she will be here but still more than an hour LATE! Why book an appt that early if you will not be here! If you will be running late already let the office know . Horrible service. Would rate 0 stars if I could! Also rush through the appt after she is the one who was late to begin with. AVOID AT ALL COSTS IF POSSIBLE!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

Our family is thankful for Dr. Gill. An absolute blessing to have met her during a very stressful time for our family. She was gentle and kind with our little 2-month old. She was attentive to our concerns and patient with our many questions. Her plan for our daughter was thorough and we look forward to seeing her again soon. Her staff have been professional throughout the whole appointment procedure. Definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

Went in for a visit and was told there were multiple people booked in the same time as myself! What’s the point of having an appointment time if it’s not going to be followed? Focus there seems on numbers not quality. Patients in the waiting room were saying she complains about doctors not being paid well.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Very kind and helpful doctor. We have been seeing Dr. Gill for a few years now. She is thorough and always patient and engaging with my special needs daughter. Genuinely nice doctor.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Showed up early for paper work, 45 minutes past appointment time and the doctor wasn’t even in the office! And, there was an appointment before me. Had to walk out. What’s the point of an appointment time (first this in the day), if they can’t even show up on time for those! Very upset with this service.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Our kids adore Dr. Gill. She is pleasant, patient, kind, knowledgeable and best of all...simply amazing with kids. Our children have been seeing her for many years for their asthma and many food allergies. She has gotten our family through some very scary times. We are blessed to have her taking care of our little ones. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Excellent service all round ... received an appointment note from Dr. Gill’s office (via my family doctor) with full instructions on date, time, address (with map) and what to bring to appointment... left voicemail to confirm my appointment as was instructed on the note ... few days before my appointment Dr. Gill’s staff called as a reminder and had a thoroughly professional demeanour ... at the appointment I had to wait a few minutes because the previous patient required more time, and the staff kept me abreast of this ... saw Dr. Gill, she was most pleasant, she even thanked me for my patience, she took time to listen to my concerns, did some testing and then explained the results and my ongoing management ... she was not at all rushed and was extremely polite and helpful ... I highly recommend Dr. Gill ... superb doctor, staff, office and service. Thank you!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

Dr. Kulvinder K. Gill's Credentials

• University of Manitoba (Grad. 2006)