Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Winterstein

Thank you Dr winterstein you have helped me so very much with knowledge about diabetes and how to control it better you have saved many years on my life thank you

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

The best of the best for a diabetic physician. Jeff is up to date with the latest in diabetic breakthroughs. He has saved my life health wise and inspired me to be positive every time I see him. Thank you Jeff!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Dr. Winterstein is a talented, and experienced internist who is passionate about providing gold standard care, and is very willing to share his expertise.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

Awesome, very direct, helpful, knowledgeable ... approachable

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

When I was in Alberta, he is the ONLY Dr that gave me a diagnosis. He is Awesome

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Cannot find a better or nicer Doctor always has time to answer any thing I need to know Jacob is the best to talk to if u have any question for dr Winterstein or need to get in right away I am so lucky to have found this great guy

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

While I like this doctor, I didn't receive a call back from his office in regards to blood work. It was found that I have an autoimmune disease, this illness has created more than enough problems for me. There is treatment for this disease if I had been notified earlier. He had referred me to a specialist for surgery, I'm still waiting 4 years later to hear from this specialist, in the meantime I found another doctor who did my surgery.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

If you want a doctor you can trust look no further, Dr. Winterstein is the best. He cares, and he is absolutely knowledgeable in Diabetes. He was the only specialist that helped me manage and understand my diabetes to date. Doctor Jeffrey Winterstein is true credit to the medical profession.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Excellent Doctor ...period. I couldn't be in better care. Takes his time, explains everything..really cares and LISTENS.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

Jeff is amazing. First doctor I have seen who doesn't try to make me feel like anything wrong should have been avoided. No guilt, let's just fix it! Great doctor and a very kind man. Certainly chose the right career!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015