You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Winterstein

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

Jeff is amazing. First doctor I have seen who doesn't try to make me feel like anything wrong should have been avoided. No guilt, let's just fix it! Great doctor and a very kind man. Certainly chose the right career!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Fantastic doctor . Wish they were all this good ! He actuallly cares about your health and works hard to properly administer health care . Not just write prescriptions and push you out the door .

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

Dr. W is an incredible doctor. He was the first doctor who really made me feel like my problem wasn't all in my head. He has great bedside manner and is very intelligent. He always takes time to explain medical terms and make sure I feel comfortable with what we discussed before I leave. He's a very busy doctor that works in multiple clinics and hospitals, but he will never rush you.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2013

Jeff is my Internal specialist as I have to have a hip operation. Very friendly and knowledgeable, would recommend Jeff to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2012

one of a kind! wish he was a GP so he could follow me. very knowledgable and friendly. Great bedside manner. Would go back to see him anytime!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2012

Dr. Jeffrey Winterstein's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent Doctor ...period. I couldn't be in better care. Takes his time, explains everything..really cares and LISTENS."

September 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Jeff is amazing. First doctor I have seen who doesn't try to make me feel like anything wrong should have been avoided. No guilt, let's just fix it! Great docto..."

July 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jeff is the best. Feel so comfortable with him. He has all the skills for being a doctor. "

May 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is very special, you really feel important and actually cared for. I look forward to my appointments. "

April 15, 2015