You may also like

Rate Dr. Jeffrey Winterstein

Dr. Jeffrey Winterstein's Ratings

Jeff is amazing. First doctor I have seen who doesn't try to make me feel like anything wrong should have been avoided. No guilt, let's just fix it! Great doctor and a very kind man. Certainly chose the right career!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2866116].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Dr. Jeff is the best. Feel so comfortable with him. He has all the skills for being a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2806051].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

He is very special, you really feel important and actually cared for. I look forward to my appointments.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2778421].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Fantastic doctor . Wish they were all this good ! He actuallly cares about your health and works hard to properly administer health care . Not just write prescriptions and push you out the door .

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2191885].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

Dr. W is an incredible doctor. He was the first doctor who really made me feel like my problem wasn't all in my head. He has great bedside manner and is very intelligent. He always takes time to explain medical terms and make sure I feel comfortable with what we discussed before I leave. He's a very busy doctor that works in multiple clinics and hospitals, but he will never rush you.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][35267].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2013

Jeff is my Internal specialist as I have to have a hip operation. Very friendly and knowledgeable, would recommend Jeff to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][35266].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2012

one of a kind! wish he was a GP so he could follow me. very knowledgable and friendly. Great bedside manner. Would go back to see him anytime!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][35265].votes_count ]]