Ratings for Dr. Lorne Poon

I've been seeing Dr. Poon for a couple years now for filler and Botox. I highly recommend seeing Dr. Poon for any cosmetic service. His skin consultant, Linda is very knowledgable and helpful! They are a great team together!

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Dr. Poon and his assistant, Linda, are absolutely fantastic! I've been getting my lips filled for years now and just started going to Dr. Poon about 3ish months ago, and I've never been happier with the results! He really cares about his work and his patients. He will take the time to perfect to your standards. Linda is so fabulous and really makes you feel welcome. They are a wonderful team. I highly recommend his clinic.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

OMG. I love Dr. Poon and I truly adore his staff! They remain professional while still making you feel at home. I am so happy with the natural changes Dr. Poon and Linda have helped me make. My forehead is smooth and I am no longer self conscious. My lips are luscious and I will continue to see him for all of my beauty changes until he stops taking me! I have never had to wait for an appointment and I have never felt rushed or hurried. He takes the time to explain each procedure. I highly highly highly recommend this clinic!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

he has no bedside manner. All he cares about is making money..

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015